Are women just mocking us?

Parky

Well..........They never listen for a start!! blueupset.gif

We have to work around these issues, always let them think they are right, tell them nice things and don't forget anything important then they are usually pretty timid creatures.

I wonder sometimes if I really connected with any of my former girlfriends for any meaningful length of time. Or was it all just compromises. I want answers!! bluecool.gif

comprimises no doubt!

It seems to me and I don't know if others would agree, they fall in love with this 'thing' that you create and aren't really that interested in the real you.

Hmmm can you explain further?

Guest Brock Manson

In my experience they're nowt but trouble.

Fucking telling me they like me when I've got a lass.  :roll:

That must have persona that they find fascinating and you tailor it and chisel it just right to keep them interested. Then you're trapped in it. :lock1:

Never thought I'd find a use for that smiley. :lol:

Guest Brock Manson

They give you some boxers for your birthday and write "Happy Bithday" on them.

Daft bint. Gave me some cologne as well mind. Makes me feel bad for getting her a £15 necklace down in Next and taking the price tag off.... :(

They give you some boxers for your birthday and write "Happy Bithday" on them.

Daft bint. Gave me some cologne as well mind. Makes me feel bad for getting her a £15 necklace down in Next and taking the price tag off.... :(

Next Jewelery :yes:

It seems to me and I don't know if others would agree, they fall in love with this 'thing' that you create and aren't really that interested in the real you.

Spoke it like a true master. You are absolutely right, sir.

Can't be bothered to explain, but those who understand what he's saying will be nodding their heads. That explains why things tend to drift away after a while in a relationship - surely not solely the woman's fault, but the evaporation of the "thing", the illusion, and seeing the real you maybe has something to do with it.

And all that crap about "just be yourself" is just pure virgin bullshit.

Be a wanker.

Archived