Are women just mocking us?

Parky

It seems to me and I don't know if others would agree, they fall in love with this 'thing' that you create and aren't really that interested in the real you.

Spoke it like a true master. You are absolutely right, sir.

Can't be bothered to explain, but those who understand what he's saying will be nodding their heads. That explains why things tend to drift away after a while in a relationship - surely not solely the woman's fault, but the evaporation of the "thing", the illusion, and seeing the real you maybe has something to do with it.

And all that crap about "just be yourself" is just pure virgin bullshit.

Be a wanker.

Women fall in the love with the man they think they can turn you into.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

What most of you don't realise is that Parky is actually a woman. I've seen his tits.

It seems to me and I don't know if others would agree, they fall in love with this 'thing' that you create and aren't really that interested in the real you.

Spoke it like a true master. You are absolutely right, sir.

Can't be bothered to explain, but those who understand what he's saying will be nodding their heads. That explains why things tend to drift away after a while in a relationship - surely not solely the woman's fault, but the evaporation of the "thing", the illusion, and seeing the real you maybe has something to do with it.

And all that crap about "just be yourself" is just pure virgin bullshit.

Be a wanker.

Couldnt agree more  blueyes.gif

Today she started singing, "I can't get no....satisfaction..." I mean really!! blueupset.gif

She also criticised me for buying a readymade salad.....While she was eating it!! :wullie:

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Today she started singing, "I can't get no....satisfaction..." I mean really!! blueupset.gif

She also criticised me for buying a readymade salad.....While she was eating it!! :wullie:

Sounds like she has fine taste in music

Guest Brock Manson

"You're a shit Tom."

"This coming from the lass who tried to split me and me lass up?"

"Shut the fuck up."

Seriously...what is wrong with em???  blueconfused.gif

Guest Snoopy

Awww you poor lot. :(

As most of you probably know, I hate it when women treat men like crap. There is no need for it and it makes me angry. But you should know that most women are a bunch of bitches and can never be nice for a sustained amount of time.

I feel sorry for you all having to put up with them to be honest. I don't know how or why you do it!

Guest Snoopy

I like you snoopy. :lol:

:lol: Why thank you! :D You are a rather likeable chap yourself!

But seriously, if you lads heard some of my philosophies on things you would agree with them all I can tell you ;)

I like you snoopy. :lol:

:lol: Why thank you! :D You are a rather likeable chap yourself!

But seriously, if you lads heard some of my philosophies on things you would agree with them all I can tell you ;)

Hi Snoopy, what are these philosophies and could they in any way help me to understand my ex still melts my head every time i speak to her???

Guest Snoopy
Hi Snoopy, what are these philosophies and could they in any way help me to understand my ex still melts my head every time i speak to her???

Lol! I have a LOT of philosophies on a lot of things!

What exactly does this ex do to you to melt your head?

Lol! I have a LOT of philosophies on a lot of things!

What exactly does this ex do to you to melt your head?

Aw man - she's not been shoving your head in the deep fryer again has she? :(