Are women just mocking us?

Parky

Women are bitches with each other GeordieMessiah. They will smile in your face whilst stabbing you in the back.  Don't believe all of the "all girls together" shite cos its all false tripe, it makes me sick and thats something else I don't go in for. They will soon stab their "friends" in the back when there is something they want or a man who they are after.

I should know, I have had my fair share of back stabbing from supposed female "friends" thats why I don't like to make friends with women any more, they get too jealous, nasty and bitchy within weeks of knowing you. :roll:

Of course, there will be exceptions out there in the female population, you just have to find them.

Now that is absolutely true.

Maybe it's not men or women.

Maybe it's simply that a large percentage of people in general are just cunts.

:lol: What I love about you Wullie is your singularly enlightened view of the world.

Maybe it's not men or women.

Maybe it's simply that a large percentage of people in general are just cunts.

:lol: What I love about you Wullie is your singularly enlightened view of the world.

Oh, I'm deep. :lol:

Women are bitches with each other GeordieMessiah. They will smile in your face whilst stabbing you in the back. Don't believe all of the "all girls together" shite cos its all false tripe, it makes me sick and thats something else I don't go in for. They will soon stab their "friends" in the back when there is something they want or a man who they are after.

I should know, I have had my fair share of back stabbing from supposed female "friends" thats why I don't like to make friends with women any more, they get too jealous, nasty and bitchy within weeks of knowing you. :roll:

Of course, there will be exceptions out there in the female population, you just have to find them.

Still looking for Miss Right...current girlfriend is nice tbh, it's probably me that's the problem.

Guest johnny tightlips

Speaking as an old codger I think the problems arise because we don't really appreciate how completely different the other sex is.  With the progress that feminism has made and with ladettes getting pissed up on a Saturday night its easy to think that we all think in the same way nowadays but we just don't.  For example even with years of Cosmo and Sex in the City I still don't think men and women have the same attitude to casual sex.  I don't think a woman can ever understand how what its like to be a bloke in his teens/early twenties desparate for sex  - its like oxygen, if you're getting it you take it for granted, if you're not you can't think of anything else.  Similarly blokes will never really understand how strong the urge to have kids is in women in their thirties.  The answer is just don't expect women to think and behave like men (and vice versa)

Speaking as an old codger I think the problems arise because we don't really appreciate how completely different the other sex is.  With the progress that feminism has made and with ladettes getting pissed up on a Saturday night its easy to think that we all think in the same way nowadays but we just don't.  For example even with years of Cosmo and Sex in the City I still don't think men and women have the same attitude to casual sex.  I don't think a woman can ever understand how what its like to be a bloke in his teens/early twenties desparate for sex  - its like oxygen, if you're getting it you take it for granted, if you're not you can't think of anything else.  Similarly blokes will never really understand how strong the urge to have kids is in women in their thirties.   The answer is just don't expect women to think and behave like men (and vice versa)

Agreed.

Speaking as an old codger I think the problems arise because we don't really appreciate how completely different the other sex is. With the progress that feminism has made and with ladettes getting pissed up on a Saturday night its easy to think that we all think in the same way nowadays but we just don't. For example even with years of Cosmo and Sex in the City I still don't think men and women have the same attitude to casual sex. I don't think a woman can ever understand how what its like to be a bloke in his teens/early twenties desparate for sex - its like oxygen, if you're getting it you take it for granted, if you're not you can't think of anything else. Similarly blokes will never really understand how strong the urge to have kids is in women in their thirties. The answer is just don't expect women to think and behave like men (and vice versa)

Oh I think I've got a fair idea - it's what's driving a wedge between me and mine at the moment. Found out the other night she's sneakily came off the pill...fair to say I'm none too impressed.

Speaking as an old codger I think the problems arise because we don't really appreciate how completely different the other sex is. With the progress that feminism has made and with ladettes getting pissed up on a Saturday night its easy to think that we all think in the same way nowadays but we just don't. For example even with years of Cosmo and Sex in the City I still don't think men and women have the same attitude to casual sex. I don't think a woman can ever understand how what its like to be a bloke in his teens/early twenties desparate for sex - its like oxygen, if you're getting it you take it for granted, if you're not you can't think of anything else. Similarly blokes will never really understand how strong the urge to have kids is in women in their thirties. The answer is just don't expect women to think and behave like men (and vice versa)

Oh I think I've got a fair idea - it's what's driving a wedge between me and mine at the moment. Found out the other night she's sneakily came off the pill...fair to say I'm none too impressed.

:lol:

Is a little harsh though!

:lol:

Is a little harsh though!

Honestly, I reckon she thought I'd be really made up when she came through half way through the England v Paraguay match and said "You're going to be a dad", when actually if she did do that, I'd be giving her a taste of the Stevieintoon Guide to Domestic Bliss, myself.

Guest Snoopy

Now thats just really sly of her! She might have done this to try and trick you to make you stay with her if there is a baby around.

I HATE females who pull this one on men, its really low.

Its really hard to try and find someone who is truthful these days, its like a needle in a haystack. Why couldn't she have discussed it with you instead of making her own decision about it? There's too much of this "women in charge" of whats going to happen here....they decide when they get pregnant, they decide if they are going to keep the kid or not and they decide whether the men can see the kids or not. Seems like they make ALL the decisions without a second thought for the men's feelings.

Makes me sick!!

If she's not going to be truthful with you over a situation like this then what else could she be lying about?

Guest Snoopy

i quite like women at the moment, you get some nutters but they all have their uses!

Wait until they annoy you again!! :D ;)

Now thats just really sly of her! She might have done this to try and trick you to make you stay with her if there is a baby around.

I HATE females who pull this one on men, its really low.

Its really hard to try and find someone who is truthful these days, its like a needle in a haystack. Why couldn't she have discussed it with you instead of making her own decision about it? There's too much of this "women in charge" of whats going to happen here....they decide when they get pregnant, they decide if they are going to keep the kid or not and they decide whether the men can see the kids or not. Seems like they make ALL the decisions without a second thought for the men's feelings.

Makes me sick!!

If she's not going to be truthful with you over a situation like this then what else could she be lying about?

Reet. Now I'm panicking! blueeek.gif blueeek.gif blueeek.gif blueeek.gif eekout.gif

Honestly, I reckon she thought I'd be really made up when she came through half way through the England v Paraguay match and said "You're going to be a dad", when actually if she did do that, I'd be giving her a taste of the Stevieintoon Guide to Domestic Bliss, myself.

mackems.gif mackems.gif

Guest Snoopy
Reet. Now I'm panicking! blueeek.gif blueeek.gif blueeek.gif blueeek.gif eekout.gif

Lol, didn't mean to make you panic! ;)

But you know what I mean, its disgusting that she has done this with her pill, its just a low trick to pull on a man in my opinion.

Just keep an eye out for other things that she could be lying about - just to be on the safe side!

i quite like women at the moment, you get some nutters but they all have their uses!

At the moment im in a place where they can't :D

Guest johnny tightlips

Lol, didn't mean to make you panic! ;)

But you know what I mean, its disgusting that she has done this with her pill, its just a low trick to pull on a man in my opinion.

Just keep an eye out for other things that she could be lying about - just to be on the safe side!

Agree its a terrible thing to make a man a father against his will  but I've been amazed at how often I've come across it - and i'm talking about graduates/professional women not Daily Mail teenage mothers looking for a council house.  Usually it was in the context of a fairly long term relationship where the man was happy to drift on without children and the women decided to move things on herself. I talked about it with someone at work (woman about 35) who said I would never understand how strong a woman's need was for kids.  She was in the same sort of relationship but, fair play to her, saw that her options were to stick it out or get out and find a man who did want children

At the moment im in a place where they can't :D

The moon?

in the field playing :wink:

Guest Snoopy
Agree its a terrible thing to make a man a father against his will but I've been amazed at how often I've come across it - and i'm talking about graduates/professional women not Daily Mail teenage mothers looking for a council house. Usually it was in the context of a fairly long term relationship where the man was happy to drift on without children and the women decided to move things on herself. I talked about it with someone at work (woman about 35) who said I would never understand how strong a woman's need was for kids. She was in the same sort of relationship but, fair play to her, saw that her options were to stick it out or get out and find a man who did want children

I agree, it does happen all the time. But like the lass at the end of your story not all women will do it, I certainly would not.

A relationship needs to be 50/50 and with honesty and integrity at the heart of it, otherwise its just not going to work and will end up in a big mess.

See the trouble is women now feel that with the CSA in existence, they can effectively rape their way to having children and financial support. Anyway, I can see another "little chat" happening between me and my woman later on tonight...it's my own fault you know...I should never have let on that I liked her. Once they know that you like them, it's game over. When will I ever learn?! :roll: