Jaffa Cakes

Guest mavericknufc

Which is the right way up for Jaffa Cakes  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the right way up for Jaffa Cakes

• Chocolate side up
    • Sponge side up

Guest mavericknufc

This is a topic that causes great debate between my friends.  The question is which side is the top and which side is the bottom?? I say the chocolate bit is the top bit because u wouldnt have toast with the jam on the bottom, but some of my friends say that the sponge bit is the top  :roll:

Your thoughts..........

Sponge bit blatantly the top tbh.

How contrary. ;)

It's blatantly the chocolate side up, anyone who says different is mentally deficient, or just lying - like Gemmill. :D

Guest Gemmill

How contrary. ;)

It's blatantly the chocolate side up, anyone who says different is mentally deficient, or just lying - like Gemmill. :D

I'm serious!  I think it stems from my belief that chocolate digestives are biscuit side on the top.  Don't tell me you think chocolate up is right in that instance too. bluerazz.gif

How contrary. ;)

I'm serious!  I think it stems from my belief that chocolate digestives are biscuit side on the top.  Don't tell me you think chocolate up is right in that instance too. bluerazz.gif

Weirdo. Next you'll be turning Hob Nobs upside down.

Guest Gemmill

The chocolate bit has a flat plateau on it - blatantly designed to be the bit that goes face down when you put it down. 

Guest mavericknufc

I pressed sponge side by mistake and you can't go back!!! :wullie:

Almost had  a 100% success rate but...............

The chocolate bit has a flat plateau on it - blatantly designed to be the bit that goes face down when you put it down. 

Aha!!

You have caused your own downfall!!

A plateau is something that is above the surrounding area, how can it be a plateau if it is upside down!?! :D

It would have to be some kind of base-type thing, it's clearly not a plateau, whatever way you look at it.

Your cover has been blown Gemmill, your attempt to pass yourself off as a chocolate-bottomist has failed.

Aha!!

A plateau is something that is above the surrounding area, how can it be a plateau if it is upside down!?! :D

It would have to be some kind of base-type thing, it's clearly not a plateau, whatever way you look at it.

Your cover has been blown Gemmill, your attempt to pass yourself off as a chocolate-bottomist has failed.

ooerr

Aha!!

ooerr

;)

I knew someone would appreciate that.

Guest Brock Manson

The right way is to not eat them at all as they're minging. blueno.gif

IP ban tbh :? tongue.gif

They're orange! Orange is just the worst tasting and worst thing on the entire planet!!!

*Shudders*

Guest Snoopy

They're orange! Orange is just the worst tasting and worst thing on the entire planet!!!

*Shudders*

You have to be kiddingh, the worst tasting things on the planet are vegetables. I could be sick if I eat one, especially sprouts, they taste like puke

:D

The right way is to not eat them at all as they're minging. blueno.gif

IP ban tbh :? tongue.gif

*Shudders*

With Brock on this one. Biscuit + chocolate + orange goo should be lush. In actual fact it's fucking rank. Fuck wether they're upsidedown or not, they need to go in the bin. Awful. Food of the devil.  :(

Guest Brock Manson

*Shudders*

You have to be kiddingh, the worst tasting things on the planet are vegetables. I could be sick if I eat one, especially sprouts, they taste like puke

:D

I can't even be in the same room as someone eating an orange. :(

*Shudders* I actually feel sick at the thought of anything orange flavoured. :(