One of them pitiful threads where someone asks for advice

Yorkie

Guest Gemmill

Yorkie and all of his mates hug one another all the time.  WTF?!  Yorkie, you and your mates should get yourself a float at the next Gay Pride march and just.....you know.....see how the day goes.

Yorkie and all of his mates hug one another all the time.  WTF?!  Yorkie, you and your mates should get yourself a float at the next Gay Pride march and just.....you know.....see how the day goes.

That's what I was thinking. It's nothing to be ashamed of Yorkie lad. Unless you're the anal receiver, you sick fuck.

Seems the further south you go in England the more "in touch with their feminine side" the fellas are.

You Geordies are your typical repressed emotion types, down by Yorkie they all seem to be very "huggy". Then there's Jon in London...

That's what I was thinking. It's nothing to be ashamed of Yorkie lad.

Well no i know! That's just what i needed to hear.

That could be where it stems from. George thinks hugging is gay! Maybe!

Guest Invicta_Toon

Well I'm in Scotland, so from here, you all look like a bunch of puffs tbh

now where's me kilt, i'm off dancing with some fellas this evening

Guest Invicta_Toon

don't you get it Yorkie? George is the gay one. His blanking of you is the only way he can deal with you not reciprocating his hugginess. He just can't understand why you two can't be together, I would imagine...

Guest Alan Shearer 9

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/2397/x1pbglkvql4bsahlmxwd290db1.jpg

These two lads were quite 'pally' at my old school, next thing they're caught bumming in the prayer room; Y-G I think you need to come clean on all your friends here. Don't take a brown eye to the situation, you have to be really anal about this. Sphincter.

Maybe last time you hugged him you had a bottle of Lucozade in your front pocket or something.

I meant the furious bumming tbh. I don't fucking hug blokes, you big hommer (unless I've had a skinful). Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I think you've got to camp it up next time you see him though. Get yourself a pink coat and a hat like Quentin Crisp. Tell him he's awful a lot and practise your mincing.

Guest Gemmill

I meant the furious bumming tbh. I don't fucking hug blokes, you big hommer (unless I've had a skinful). Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I think you've got to camp it up next time you see him though. Get yourself a pink coat and a hat like Quentin Crisp. Tell him he's awful a lot and practise your mincing.

:lol:  When the two of you are gonna go somewhere, like I dunno, the park or whatever young teenage homos do, announce "Let's go" or whatever, then allow him to walk away and just stare at his arse with your lips pursed and one eyebrow raised.  When he turns round and asks if you're coming, break out of your "trance" and skip towards him giggling.

Guest optimistic nit

These two lads were quite 'pally' at my old school, next thing they're caught bumming in the prayer room; Y-G I think you need to come clean on all your friends here. Don't take a brown eye to the situation, you have to be really anal about this. Sphincter.

What the deuce? :shifty:

Oscar Wilde would have a field day over Yorkie's confusion over the 'love that dares not mention its name'.

You're young and getting into the full swing of puberty Yorkie, a quick game of "willies" after school is no longer ok when your mate has a lass though.

Thats you on the right isn't it?

:lol:  When the two of you are gonna go somewhere, like I dunno, the park or whatever young teenage homos do, announce "Let's go" or whatever, then allow him to walk away and just stare at his arse with your lips pursed and one eyebrow raised.  When he turns round and asks if you're coming, break out of your "trance" and skip towards him giggling.

mackems.gif

Guest Alan Shearer 9

just stare at his arse with your lips pursed and one eyebrow raised. 

that's how he looks normally :lol:

On a bit of a side note...

There were two fellas at our school who were best friends, never really got on with anyone else. They got slagged mercilessly (went much too far on a number of occasions IMO) for years, everyone calling them queers. One got bullied to such a degree that he actually left the school towards the end of his final year. After we finished pretty much never saw them again, then found out about two weeks ago that both are now out of the closet and... really hate each other now apparently. :lol:

Oscar Wilde would have a field day over Yorkie's confusion over the 'love that dares not mention its name'.

You're young and getting into the full swing of puberty Yorkie, a quick game of "willies" after school is no longer ok when your mate has a lass though.

:lol: