2J's Fact Of The Day (Top Gun)

Tooj

The custom of mooning to show disrespect may be limited to North America and some countries of Europe, where it is generally considered a rude and insulting act (but much less offensive than flashing). It is often performed as a form of protest. Also, the Maori of New Zealand moon as a sign of disrespect. Mooning is considered offensive because the buttocks are considered taboo, and mooning therefore exposes the victim to the taboo.

The Liberty Bell is a variation of mooning that may be local to Pennsylvania. It combines the traditional moon with dangling male genitalia and a side-to-side rocking motion to emulate the ringing of a bell. The butt-crack represents the crack in Philadelphia's Liberty Bell. When the buttocks are pressed against glass one gets the so-called pressed fruit bowl, where the banana and peaches would be the male genitalia. In some southern states, specifically Georgia, the term a shaver is used to describe mooning while manually spreading the buttocks open.

The custom of mooning to show disrespect may be limited to North America and some countries of Europe, where it is generally considered a rude and insulting act (but much less offensive than flashing). It is often performed as a form of protest. Also, the Maori of New Zealand moon as a sign of disrespect. Mooning is considered offensive because the buttocks are considered taboo, and mooning therefore exposes the victim to the taboo.

The Liberty Bell is a variation of mooning that may be local to Pennsylvania. It combines the traditional moon with dangling male genitalia and a side-to-side rocking motion to emulate the ringing of a bell. The butt-crack represents the crack in Philadelphia's Liberty Bell. When the buttocks are pressed against glass one gets the so-called pressed fruit bowl, where the banana and peaches would be the male genitalia. In some southern states, specifically Georgia, the term a shaver is used to describe mooning while manually spreading the buttocks open.

That is class. You can't buy class. Comes naturally. You've either got it or you haven't.

Unfortunately I haven't. Hence my twatishness. (great word  :winking:)  :cool:

Guest Hand in Glove

My friend's going to Philadelphia next week. I'll tell him to show them a 'Liberty Bell' for the boys back home.

• 1 year later...

Bonk. You are the top one percent of all Naval aviators. The elite. The best of the best. We'll make you better.

Sir, with all due respect, if I am the best of the best: is there really any point in trying to make me better?

Bonk. You are the top one percent of all Naval aviators. The elite. The best of the best. We'll make you better.

Sir, with all due respect, if I am the best of the best: is there really any point in trying to make me better?

Keefaz, you just did an incredibly brave thing. What you should have done was land your plane! You don't own that plane, the taxpayers do! Son, your ego is writing checks your body can't cash. You've been busted, you've lost your qualifications as section leader three times, put in hack twice by me, with a history of high speed passes over five air control towers - and one admiral's daughter!

Fuck off, Iceman or whatever the fuck you're called. You look like the type of chap who's going to turn into a right fat porker in about 20 year's time.

It just doesn't seem fair...to you I mean. But, uh, Keefaz, he's lost that loving feeling.

Top Gun is the gayest film ever made.

That's what makes it amazing.  Supreme gayness, I mean, "Highway to the Danger Zone?".  We all know that refers to a man's taint and the Batty is referred to as 'The Danger Zone'.  Don't get me started on the Volleyball scene....