Koaste - Unsportsmanlike Conduct

GeordieDazzler

Giving a kick up the arris to both the hip-hop scene and the world of professional football, Brighton emcee Koaste lets rip with 'Unsportsmanlike Conduct', a scathing indictment of the scandals that seem to be commonplace within the world of the beautiful game. Hard hitting and vitriolic, Koaste aka Koko Skillachi doesn't pull punches as he lets fly at some of the sport's biggest earners.

As Pele would say, "Willkommen Zum Fussball".

Please download the track at www.myspace.com/koaste and give it a listen. All comments appreciated. Copy and pass the track on to everyone you want to.

Koaste

Fantastic, even if somewhat slanderous  bluebiggrin.gif

Link appears to be knackered. They might have taken it down?

link works fine, have you tried going onto the profile?

EDIT: the direct link didnt work but just go on the profile in the quote and download the track called Unsportsmanlike Conduct

Link appears to be knackered. They might have taken it down?

link works fine, have you tried going onto the profile?

EDIT: the direct link didnt work but just go on the profile in the quote and download the track called Unsportsmanlike Conduct

That don't seem to work either.

• 1 year later...

Has anyone still got this?

I had it on my old PC, but that was last year. I really want to find this bastard song, and it's been impossible.

Can anyone help?

I've still got it somewhere, I'll PM you with it. (Not now as I'm at work)

Cheers GD! Means alot  :blush:

I got booked once for ungentlemanly conduct once (sp).

Couldn't understand it tbh, i done that thing where you tap it away from the corner spot and then ask someone else to take the corner, and he then runs with the ball into the box.

I got booked once for ungentlemanly conduct once (sp).

Couldn't understand it tbh, i done that thing where you tap it away from the corner spot and then ask someone else to take the corner, and he then runs with the ball into the box.

We keep getting this ref that books us for calling 'mine' instead of your name when a ball is coming to you. Something about the opponent can't tell the difference if they're not looking at you so it's unsporting. A booking though?! £7 bloody fine for that!