My homepage

Dinho lad

It keeps changing everytime I go on it. It takes me to xxx.  I'm sure there's a virus or a spyware in my computer. But it seems AVG and Norton dosen't detect them.

Also, everytime I log on, the System32 file opens up! blueconfused.gif

Help, please.

cheers

It keeps changing everytime I go on it. It takes me to http://www.syssecuritysite.co*/.   I'm sure there's a virus or a spyware in my computer. But it seems AVG and Norton dosen't detect them.

Also, everytime I log on, the System32 file opens up! blueconfused.gif

Help, please.

cheers

Your browser has been hijacked and you'll probably be able to get a fix if you look around, you're one of many who have got or had this problem, do a google and you'll find a cure.

You've also posted a link that will hijack others if they visit it. bluelaugh.gif

Try the following, I found it on a forum.:

* Download smitRem and save the file to your desktop.

Doubleclick it and choose install. This will create a new folder on your desktop with the name smitrem.

* Reboot into Safe Mode`: ( without networking support !)

°To get into the Safe mode as the computer is booting press and hold your "F8 Key". Use your arrow keys to move to "Safe Mode" and press your Enter key.

* Start HijackThis, close all open windows leaving only HijackThis running. Place a check against next entry:

O2 - BHO: Nothing - {5f4c3d09-b3b9-4f88-aa82-31332fee1c08} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\hp100.tmp

* Click on Fix Checked when finished and exit HijackThis.

Make sure your Internet Explorer is closed when you click Fix Checked!

* Open the smitRem folder, then double click the RunThis.bat file to start the tool. Follow the prompts on screen.

Wait for the tool to complete and disk cleanup to finish.

* Reboot back into Windows normal mode.

Thanks Micky boy! it worked! bluebiggrin.gif :thup:

Don't forget to use the software from the link posted above to avoid being hijacked again.

I've used other software but can't remember what it was called.

Guest Geordiesned

Any had this little fucker invade their PC before? I can't get rid of it!!  :wullie: Even the latest version of XoftSpy (4.22) can't shift it! I hope they bring out a new update soon that'll shift it before I go mad!!!!!