Shearer in a different light!!

Sifu

Have to say, thinking about it, it may not be as simple as Shearer's daughter sending this video to her mates, and someone sticking it on the net.

Shearer may have told her to do it. All part of an attempt to make him seem like a fun family man - just like Lineker, a portrayal which will only help Shearer further his television career.

Email sent.

Have to say, thinking about it, it may not be as simple as Shearer's daughter sending this video to her mates, and someone sticking it on the net.

Shearer may have told her to do it. All part of an attempt to make him seem like a fun family man - just like Lineker, a portrayal which will only help Shearer further his television career.

You and your conspiracy theories.

Put the keyboard down Mulder

Guest Lerica23

blueeek.gif Took the thought from right out my head johnnypd!

Classic video though! Made my day!  :winking: bluebiggrin.gif bluebiggrin.gif

Guest Lerica23

...and he is wearing a seat belt,..you can see it in the reflection. LOL I'd love to be a fly on the preverbial wall up in when he see's this!

Got to love Rapidshare and it's blatent lies.

You have reached the download-limit for free-users. Want to download more?

Get your own Premium-account now! Instant download-access! (Or wait 53 minutes)

I've never downloaded anything from them, ever.  It never fucking lets me.

Got to love Rapidshare and it's blatent lies.

You have reached the download-limit for free-users. Want to download more?

Get your own Premium-account now! Instant download-access! (Or wait 53 minutes)

I've never downloaded anything from them, ever.  It never fucking lets me.

it'll be something proxy related. Always did that for me on NTL, its cos it can't get your proper IP address, it gets a proxy IP which is used by a shat load of people. Fun.