Shearer in a different light!!

Sifu

Neil Ruddock told a story about him once on Soccer AM from when he was at Liverpool & Shearer played for Blackburn. They were best mates from their Southampton days and Ruddock is even Shearer's kids' godfather, and lived on the same estate in Lancashire. Blackburn were playing Liverpool and Shearer was in direct competition with Ruddock so they were giving each other stick all game, then there was one instant where Ruddock give Shearer a sly dig in the back while he was climbing to head the ball away and Liverpool scored from it and won the game by a single goal. Since they were living in the same area Shearer was driving them both home and Shearer told him at full-time he could whistle for his lift home laughing...Ruddock thinking he was joking. Then as Shearer pulled up waiting for Ruddock in the car park who was signing autographs, as Ruddock went to open the door, Shearer drove off a few metres so he had to walk a bit further, then second time he tried getting in, he drove off leaving Ruddock stranded, and he had to spend £80 on a taxi home.  :lol:

Neil Ruddock told a story about him once on Soccer AM from when he was at Liverpool & Shearer played for Blackburn. They were best mates from their Southampton days and Ruddock is even Shearer's kids' godfather, and lived on the same estate in Lancashire. Blackburn were playing Liverpool and Shearer was in direct competition with Ruddock so they were giving each other stick all game, then there was one instant where Ruddock give Shearer a sly dig in the back while he was climbing to head the ball away and Liverpool scored from it and won the game by a single goal. Since they were living in the same area Shearer was driving them both home and Shearer told him at full-time he could whistle for his lift home laughing...Ruddock thinking he was joking. Then as Shearer pulled up waiting for Ruddock in the car park who was signing autographs, as Ruddock went to open the door, Shearer drove off a few metres so he had to walk a bit further, then second time he tried getting in, he drove off leaving Ruddock stranded, and he had to spend £80 on a taxi home.  :lol:

Aye i remember him going on about that :lol:

Guest GHoeberX

bluedead.gif :roll: blueconfused.gif

Seriously people; you guys totally lost it.

"Funniest thing ever"? Quality? Class? "That is incredible"? LEGEND?

HUH?! You have just been watching a man driving in a car. wow Incredible!

Seriously, if anyone would post a similar thing on the Kluivert-board and start yelling such things, I'd advise them to go see a doctor and I'd rather close my website than that people start praying to the man as a god.

Guest Gemmill

Seriously, if anyone would post a similar thing on the Kluivert-board....

I'll just stop you there if you don't mind.  Anyone that runs or frequents a message board singularly devoted to one player (a has-been at that) has no place having a go at people finding the Shearer clip funny.  You would all shit yourself if a clip like this of Kluivert came up - what else have you got to talk about?!

Kluivert singing in his car is no big deal, and not worth sticking on the internet as Patrick Kluivert is also able to sing "Simply the Best" out of his bum while riding a unicycle along a tightrope and munching on a sausage roll.

Guest GHoeberX

I'll just stop you there if you don't mind.  Anyone that runs or frequents a message board singularly devoted to one player (a has-been at that) has no place having a go at people finding the Shearer clip funny.  You would all shit yourself if a clip like this of Kluivert came up - what else have you got to talk about?!

See, that's where you are totally wrong about. You guys adore Shearer outside the pitch, while I don't give a fook if Kluivert sings when driving in his car or not. I only appreciate Kluivert on the pitch and I'm not interested to be on a picture with Kluivert or to get his autograph, that's for people with a mental age of 10 apparently the standard for grown-ups these days. bluedead.gif

I'm just trying to help you guys, because you lads do need a lot of help, tbh.

See, that's where you are totally wrong about. You guys adore Shearer outside the pitch, while I don't give a fook if Kluivert sings when driving in his car or not. I only appreciate Kluivert on the pitch and I'm not interested to be on a picture with Kluivert or to get his autograph, that's for people with a mental age of 10 apparently the standard for grown-ups these days. bluedead.gif

but kluivert's shit. blueconfused.gif

Guest Gemmill

:lol:

Seriously, from someone so obsessed with one player that he'll follow him from one club to another, that is really quite rich.

You're only interested in Kluivert on the pitch?  You must have had loads to talk about from the last couple of seasons. bluerazz.gif

Some of us found a video of a true NUFC legend and someone we've all looked up to for 10 years acting completely unlike his usual portrayed self to be rather amusing.

What's wrong with that?

Seriously, if anyone would post a similar thing on the Kluivert-board and start yelling such things, I'd advise them to go see a doctor and I'd rather close my website than that people start praying to the man as a god.

Well yeah, but that's probably because the only people who'd be interested in filming Kluivert in a car would most likely be the Police. Not quite as entertaining.

Perhaps because off the pitch, Kluivert is a scumbag.

Guest clarkyshan

Well yeah, but that's probably because the only people who'd be interested in filming Kluivert in a car would most likely be the Police. Not quite as entertaining.

hit the nail on the head. the police would have a field day with all the hit and runs.

Archived