Fantasy Premier League 2006-7 season

Optimistic Nut

Guest optimistic nit

I've really been fucked over in these two cups :lol:

i get knocked out of the CL on goals scored (2 goals scored difference iirc) and then i'm told i've won the cup, when i haven't. on top of it all if the semi final draw had drawn any other different combination i would have won :(

Guest optimistic nit

s*** arsenal mags f***** it up. you win the bastid cup!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

:bounce:

leave me alone :(

;)

Guest optimistic nit

it is possible the post you quoted was wrong, and the one just posted is right (hopes).

by the way, excelent work arsenal ref. the cups finished now, and i should say you did a super job. i know how hard it can be, i tried to do one last season for toontastic, which i gave up around december :lol:

Guest optimistic nit

:lol: apart from that.

he would chose the final of all the days to mess it up though (of course were assuming here that he hasn't made any other fuck ups, but because they were in a draw of 30+ teams none of us noticed). ;)

Guest Arsenal Ref

My apologies, I cocked up. I wrote the right team in this thread, but when I then wrote it in my spreadsheet to keep a record, for some reason I put Dyers sore hammy in, instead of Brutal Deluxe, which meant that when I went to check the scores today, I looked up Dyers sore hammy.  :blush: So to correct myself,

Newcastle-Online Cup Final

Reet Lads 44-46 Brutal Deluxe

So congratulations Brutal Deluxe!!!

Apologies to Optomystyc Nyt, sorry for getting your hopes up  :-[, but hey, at least you were sort of champions for about 8 hours!  O0

It's been a long season, and I run a much more thorough and larger competition for another forums, so after 36 gameweeks of this, I think mistakes are inevitable. It's just a test to make sure someone's still reading these.  :parky:

Guest optimistic nit

you probably should, and i'll get a runners up medal. in a way you getting a trophy makes it all a lot worse :lol:

Guest optimistic nit

if i hadn't stopped using this about 10 gameweeks ago i reckon i could've pushed nut.

Guest optimistic nit

I won my private league (apparently). 2nd place got 120 pts (over double mine) in the penultimate gameweek, but oviously hasn't done enough to overcome the final 30 pt lead i had.

Guest Arsenal Ref

And the result of the Champions League final is...

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l44/dannytheref/FINALRESULT-4.jpg

So big congratulations to Dud's Army, and comiserations to Toon Titans!!  :clap:

Hope you've enjoyed the competitions this season. I'll hopefully be back for next season, to do it all again!  O0

Guest Walking in a waddle wonde

Cheers mate! Excellent job  :thup:

See you at the beginning of the new season!