Burning DvDS from downloaded files

Guest Doops

Guest Doops

I have just downloaded the full 22 episodes of Prison Break the file is called Prison Break Season1 (XviD asd) EnglishV+NapisyPL.   Does anyone know how i can burn these files onto a DvD and how to get as many episodes as possible on each disc? I dont really know how to do it atall so if you can explain to to me i would be very grateful. Thanks in advance.

Guest Doops

Very useful information! Do you think if i had a manual i would be posting the freakin question on here?

You can, simply by using a DVD-making software like Nero or Sonic, but believe me, the quality will be shit as what you're doing is taking something that's meant to be watched on a computer screen (with Xvid video codec) and making it MPEG-4 (standard DVD format), basically extending or bloating the pixels up so you can see them on screen.

Not a good idea. Better to watch'em on the PC. You can give it a shot though, burn one DVD and see how it comes out. Also, the encoding will take forever, like, 3 hours or more.

Good luck ;).

Next time download the full DVD (usually they're 4.7GB).

Have a look for DVD Santa or buy a dvd player that can play div-x. The quality you'd see on the screen depends upon the quality of the original encoding, I've got a standalone that plays div-x and the quality is fine, much, much better than a vhs, but not as good as a proper dvd and you can fit about 12 episodes of a Prison Break/Lost type programme on one dvd.