Prison Break - FOX pace *Discussion up to Episode Twenty Two (finale): Sona*

Andy

We're back. Yes. Oh yes. Calm down folks. CALM DOWN HERE PEOPLE. We're back. No need for panic. TELEVISION IS BACK MOTHERFUCKERS. And so is Prison Break.

AUGUST TWENTY FIRST will see the return of the Second Greatest TV Show in the World Ever©. And with it, there are QUESTIONS. Will our heroic band of murderers, psychos and pirates escape the dreaded, evil prison guards using some CUNNINGLY crafted plot device, or will they just run like fuck? Will doctor sexy really be DEAD? Will Veronica and Terrance have a cup of tea and biscuits, and - most importantly - will there be any SHORTBREAD?

Find out on the new season of PRISON BREAK. Monday 21st of August 2006. OR. Tuesday 22nd of August 2006 for those of us who have hi-tech computer technology at our disposal.

Also, watch this small trailer to dampen your appetite: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCKBiKXpMjk

Discuss or whatever.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

HOPEFULLY ONKLY YHTE first few episodes will be running away shit with Bullock following them and then they can get a proper storyline going with T bag and everything

I am mildly excited, i reckon i'll watch at us pace this time.

Yeah, I kinda faded into Five pace towards the end of last season. The second from last episode was SO FUCKING REWARDING after waiting so long to get there though.

No way am I waiting until next year for Five to catch up this time though. Fox all the way.

Guest optimistic nit

I know someone who thinks this show is the best motherfucking thing around, but does not watch lost. it will be fun to know what happens when he doesn't, especially after his tv blasphomy.

I read something from Terry Cheung by the way, saying that this will be the final season of the show. He only has 48 episodes planned or something, and this season will have a definitive ending.

If FOX allow this to happen, I will absolutely  cream my pants.

I know someone who thinks this show is the best motherfucking thing around, but does not watch lost. it will be fun to know what happens when he doesn't, especially after his tv blasphomy.

I think LOST still edges the BATTLE OF THE AWESOME SHOWS for me, in that Lost Season One was marginally better than Prison Break Season One, and Lost also managed to be extremely wow-inducing at times during season two. Prison Break's second season has A LOT to live up to, and changing the entire format could be dangerous.

Prison Break's catching up with it though, and lost needs to cut out some of the shit to stay ahead.

I need to start watching 24 again. I got half-way through season three, then kinda completely forgot to keep watching, and never bothered to get into it again.

Guest optimistic nit

I need to start watching 24 again. I got half-way through season three, then kinda completely forgot to keep watching, and never bothered to get into it again.

i lost it in season 5.

i need to watch that. i downloaded a dodgy ep then just lost interest. it isn't released on DVD till october. i will probably do a rent-a-thon on it then, or i may just aquire the eps i missed, although i can't remember how far i got.

Guest Kenton Magpie

Is it possible to get Fox on sky tv like? cant be arsed to wait till next year for the second season

Guest Alan Shearer 9

is that me?

Is it possible to get Fox on sky tv like? cant be arsed to wait till next year for the second season

No. We're all flying to america every week on my private jet.

Guest Kenton Magpie

Hope your gonna save a seat for me like

I call shotgun.

Good to hear this is the last season and they aint stretching it too far! Cant wait to get a ending for this

Must stress that that's only what the writer said.

If fox don't want it to end, it won't end.