Muse's new album

Giselle

Thoughts? I'm already in love with three songs after only having the album for a day!! Supermassive black hole, starlight and map of the problematique are absolutely awesome songs. Seems their music has changed quite a bit from Absolution though. Not sure if the change is for the better or worse but I know I'm gonna love this album, thats for sure.

They're still to better Origin of Symmetry, although I'd say it's a good album; not great. For me the standout tracks are Starlight, Assasins and Map of the Problematique. Glorious is a good song too. Initially I hated Supermassive Black Hole, it has grown on me though. I have to admit it's been a dissapointment, but there are some encouraging signs anyway.

I love the album. It's better the OoS for me, and that's saying a hell of a lot. Every single song is good in it's own way, and they all do the job they intend to do.

The only criticisms I have are of Exo Politics and Assasin, which - whilst still great songs in their own right - aren't as good as their live bootleg versions which were played last year. Assasin, which was named "Debase Masons Grog" was just utterly epic when they played it live, it made Stockholm Syndrome look like Starlight. Now it feels a little too light.

Other than that the album really is great though. Every single song has been my favourite at some stage, and that's a huge reflection of it's quality.

Yeah, but they cut out a huge chunk in from the middle of Debase Masons which made the song as awesome as it was.

I mean, yeah, Assasin's good, but it could have been so, so, SO much better.

nar, origin of symmetry is superior. IMO

Is the correct answer. IMO ;). New Born, Bliss, Plug in Baby, Citizen Erased, Hyper Music, Darkshines, Megalomania, Feeling Good... all fucking classics.

Is the correct answer. IMO ;). New Born, Bliss, Plug in Baby, Citizen Erased, Hyper Music, Darkshines, Megalomania, Feeling Good... all fucking classics.

feeling good :love:

darn i'm wrong then  bluecry.gif

bluebiggrin.gif

darn i'm wrong then  bluecry.gif

bluebiggrin.gif

Cave is a great song too  :thup: ;)