> Which footballers autobiographys have you got?

Leazes1986

Guest Jungle Barry

I'd highly recommend paul McGraths book, Fowlers is quite amusing and worth a read.

Although not autobiographies, the two best football books i've read are "The Damned Utd" by David Peace and "All Played Out" by Pete Davies

Guest JamesyJazz

Jackie Milburn's book is a decent read.Really brings home how much the game has changed,good and bad.

99% of the so called footballers autobiogs(as well as many latter and modern day celeb) are ghost written.If the average pro footballer was forced to pen their very own lifestory then I reckon 'Tip the Dog' and the 'Janet and John' kiddies books would look like works of sheer genius in comparison.

Guest Jawesome

Steven Gerrards, loved it, which makes me like him more now. He's 1 greedy bastard though

You like men, like hew?

Guest Daishi

Sir Bobby, Shearer, Rob Lee, Stuart Pearce and Gazza.

Gazza's is like the man himself.  The first half is about fantastic football, the latter stages full of self pity, denial and blaming the rest of the world for his woes.

The story in Rob Lee's about Duncan Ferguson and the llama are ace.

worth a read:

fergies, keane's, gerrards, fowlers, keegans, shearers, mick quinn's, cascarinos' (class book)

never touch with a barge pole:

rooneys, got it as a gift, abysmal.

rob lee's - dogshit.

worth a read:

fergies, keane's, gerrards, fowlers, keegans, shearers, mick quinn's, cascarinos' (class book)

never touch with a barge pole:

rooneys, got it as a gift, abysmal.

rob lee's - dogshit.

Rob Lee's is awefully written like, still an entertaining read.

Paul McGraths is a good read-quite sad in many ways,but despite his demons he was a terrific defender.Even more sad is Garrincha's.A fantastic read and an absorbing life story.I 100% guarantee this will have you enthralled.

Paul McGraths is a good read-quite sad in many ways,but despite his demons he was a terrific defender.Even more sad is Garrincha's.A fantastic read and an absorbing life story.I 100% guarantee this will have you enthralled.

Yeah was just about to come on to say that about McGraths book very good read as was Gazzas as well!If you dont have either they are a must read.I actually have a spare McGrath book if anyone wants it?