The Mirror: Lua Lua wants Toon return

Guest thompers

Turned down a deal to stay at Portsmouth. Would anyone have him back here?

Better than what we have, which should be the main criteria. Has pace and movement, so why not at the right price?

Ditto

Better than what we have, which should be the main criteria. Has pace and movement, so why not at the right price?

You didn't rate him much while he was here, did ya?

Guest Morph

i had him on the back of my shirt.  always thought he was underrated when he was with us.  bring him back.

he's deffo improved as a player since he's moved on from us

Just about everyone who leaves improves their game.

I'd take him back on the back of more major signings.

Guest Morph

its our fans man.  "fuck off luque" etc, only if he did actually fuck off, then we'd all see what he's capable off.  these players need to be given a chance to prove themselves.

Guest Svenno

its our fans man.  "**** off luque" etc, only if he did actually **** off, then we'd all see what he's capable off.  these players need to be given a chance to prove themselves.

AMEN!

Guest Andrew Flintoff

I wouldn't have him bad. He's a glorified sprinter, runs around in circle with very little end product.

He was crap when he was here, he's only slightly better now, and he told us to fuck off when we needed him, so, no.

well he turned us down when we REALLY needed him so I think he can stay away

exactly what i was thinking. let him rot in the bottom half.

...of the league :lol:

Guest Armchair Pundit

doesn't have what it takes to play here. refused to come back when we were desperate for strikers a couple of years back so no.

Yeah, good point, I'd forgotten about that... now you've reminded me I was pretty hacked off with that at the time. I know we sent him out to loan looking at getting rid of him in the long term but we were in trouble and he could have won a long term contract and reprieve with the management had he come back.

Guest Smirky

its our fans man.  "**** off luque" etc, only if he did actually **** off, then we'd all see what he's capable off.  these players need to be given a chance to prove themselves.

Its Our Fans?????? LuaLua played 59 league games and only scored 5 goals. I think he was given a chance and proved what others have said - glorified sprinter / circus act. And as for Luque can you please explain the fans' contribution to his appaling 1st season in a b+w shirt

I wouldn't have him bad. He's a glorified sprinter, runs around in circle with very little end product.

He was crap when he was here, he's only slightly better now, and he told us to **** off when we needed him, so, no.

1. You must also hate Dire then, he's nothing more than a former sprinter who's loat his pace.

2. He's better than what we have now.

I would never have sold Lua Lua, I always thought he had more to offer than what we saw. I think the fact he was captain of Portsmouth is also a big plus in favour of him. And he would certainly be a first choice in the team if he was here now.

Guest Morph

Its Our Fans?????? LuaLua played 59 league games and only scored 5 goals. I think he was given a chance and proved what others have said - glorified sprinter / circus act. And as for Luque can you please explain the fans' contribution to his appaling 1st season in a b+w shirt

59 league games, most of which were 5 -10 minute run outs at the end of games.  he did not play 90 minutes for us or indeed start many games for us at all.