Lady Luck finally smiles on us

womblemaster

As much as Ramage isn't too good and shouldnt be playing... it made me feel pretty sad for him. Clearly in a lot of pain, and seemed to know he'd injured himself pretty badly.

Fair play to Mido for stopping play straight away too.

As big tron said "Couldn't have picked two better players to get injured tbh"

I'd never wish injury upon any player but.....

.....a sacrifice for the team every now and then can't be too bad surely :lol:

Faye and a RB would make me giggle with glee blueyes.gif

Guest teepee

Could turn out to be a blessing in disguise, forces us to buy this week.

Get well soon Ramage, horrible injury. :(

i feel truly sorry for rammy - but have to admit that from a footballing pow i agree that this could be a blessing in disguise.

maybe we'll bring in a proper right back now - or leave taylor/nobby to play there - both are better than carr and ramage

As much as Ramage isn't too good and shouldnt be playing... it made me feel pretty sad for him. Clearly in a lot of pain, and seemed to know he'd injured himself pretty badly.

Fair play to Mido for stopping play straight away too.

Yeah I thought that. He didn`t have too get the refs attention and Boro were in space and could have gone on to score.

Guest mobiius

Could turn out to be a blessing in disguise, forces us to buy this week.

Get well soon Ramage, horrible injury. :(

fully agree could be a big blessing in disguise especially with Mr Ashley actually looking down from above. hope BSA wasted no time in stressing our need for cover. glen johnson from chelski would be a welcome addition at RB.

Guest elpapi

having torn my interior cruciate ligament 4 months ago myself, knowing what shite the guy is in for the next 8 months, I can't see why anyone would put  :lol: into their posts  :idiot2:

that said, my kind of injury wasn't painfull after it was torn, so it might be even more serious for Ramage. Can't see him playing again this season. Get well soon.

So long as we do actually get Faye/a right back. Let's not get ahead of ourselves, the window closes on Friday.

We're basically down to the bare bones defensively, unless you count Huntington and Edgar.

Geremi, Solano, Taylor, Cacapa, Rozehnal, Enrique, N'Zogbia can all still play there in the immediacy, not counting those two you mention, so I'm not at panic stations just yet. Hopefully the paper maché brothers will return this week as well (Babayaro and Emre) to relieve some more pressure on the squad. If Solano leaves then my arse will start twitching, though.

Come on Abdoulaye Faye, is all I can say!

Guest eyeball_tickler

even the biggest ramage haters must feel a bit sorry for him, he isnt the best player but his hearts in the right place. if ameobi got this injury i'd feel sorry for him.

carr however.....

even the biggest ramage haters must feel a bit sorry for him, he isnt the best player but his hearts in the right place. if ameobi got this injury i'd feel sorry for him.

carr however.....

Feel slightly sorry for Ramage, at least Ameobi can do a job, though. Ramage, however, is to defending as a chocolate teapot is to the native peoples of the Sahara during a particularly warm summertime. During a world-wide shortage of Tea. And cups. Hopefully, if the transfer window is used to full advantage, the last time we ever have to endure his presence in the black-and-white. Same goes for Carr :thup:

Guest optimistic nit

rather both were fit tbh. if we don't sign anyone in the next 5 days then geremi may be forced to play there, and that takes something out of our midfield that is hard to replace.

Guest Northern Boys Love Gravy!

rather both were fit tbh. if we don't sign anyone in the next 5 days then geremi may be forced to play there, and that takes something out of our midfield that is hard to replace.

but when does barton get back??

I think we've got quite alot on midfielders really... If Geremi plays at RB, barton could play where Geremi did, or possibly play milner on the right, and let emre play on the left...

Or if you really wanna go with it (haha) Enrique is due to play against barnsley (according to sam) that could gently settle him in ready to play left back against wigan, and then put zoggy back in left midfield like normal..... all these stratagies eh!!  :cheesy: lol