Get it into your thick skulls

Guest Knightrider

Guest Knightrider

if keegan resigns amidst fans calling for his head - i would honestly quit supporting Newcastle.

The majority of match day going fans won't call for his head, they have far too much respect for him and rightly so. It's cretins on internet message boards, phone ins and textins that are the ones who haven't a clue. Thankfully a minority.

Preach

I'd imagine there was a time towards the end of the 90s when a large proportion of Everton fans were thinking the same as those you mention about Kendall, however, there comes a point surely when you realise, well hang on, maybe this wasn't such a good idea. And if people aren't having doubts about his abilities, then they're the cretins tbh. It's one thing supporting him and giving him time, but there's far too many in here (HTT to name but one), who can't seem to see past the past.

I have doubts, I didn't want him to return etc. etc. but there is no way I will ever turn on the man whether we go down or stay up. No way.

Guest Knightrider

It doesn't matter who KK picks or which team plays, they have proved themselves unable to perform much less win games consistently over the course of years. They are all s****, the whole lot of them. This is a rotten team and 2 managers this season, good managers, have both failed to get them playing. What will it take for people to realise this and accept this? f****** relegation? It doesn't matter if Smith plays or not, his replacement is like for like. Barton the same. N'Zogbia or Duff? Enrique or N'Zogbia? Martins or Owen? They all in one way or another have serious flaws in their game or are simply not good enough. But aye, lets change the manager again...

The players we have, and squad, is better than the 2 clubs directly above us, and every one below us. We're a mid-table side at worst, somehow being dragged down thanks to a combination of two managers.

Maybe so, but I reckon those around us, well some of them, have more balance in their squad and are operating in an altogether better environment than we are at the minute which is a huge plus factor.