Frank Lampard's mum

Guest kingdawson

Agree it is a sad loss for him etc etc but the media reaction has been way over the top.

I remember Zoggies dad died last year or so did he get a 4 page thread on here about it?

You tend to find the English media report about English players, especially those who play for England.

I think Lampard is a little more high profile than N'Zogbia.

Agree it is a sad loss for him etc etc but the media reaction has been way over the top.

I remember Zoggies dad died last year or so did he get a 4 page thread on here about it?

You tend to find the English media report about English players, especially those who play for England.

I agree about Lampard and the English Media but surely the death of N'Zogbia's dad is of a higher profile than the death of Lampards mam on a Newcastle fan site though isnt it?

I agree about Lampard and the English Media but surely the death of N'Zogbia's dad is of a higher profile than the death of Lampards mam on a Newcastle fan site though isnt it?

Ahh sorry, I was responding to your media reaction point rather than the bit about the message board.

There are 4 pages on here because people keep complaining about the amount of posts ;)