Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest Stephen927

Man City need a good right winger, Donovan fits the bill.

Adam Johnson and David Silva?

Aren't they left wingers ?

Silva can play either wing but I'd say he's stronger on the left. Johnson is primarily left sided.

The Donovan to City link has been going on for a while. If he moves, I would think it would be to Everton, but not really sure why no one has made a bid yet, he's made it quite clear he'd rather leave...

... after the season ends.

I have heard that he is off to Everton (for free) in January. I can't see him going to City. He is adverse to change and I know he wants to "get it right" in Europe (after the Leverkusen debacle) and Everton worked well for him... in fact Everton played their best stuff last year when he was in their team. Terrorised ManU in that 3-0 win.

A

Man City need a good right winger, Donovan fits the bill.

Adam Johnson and David Silva?

Aren't they left wingers ?

Silva can play either wing but I'd say he's stronger on the left. Johnson is primarily left sided.

Adam Johnson is left footed, but plays as right winger for Man City.

Donovan to Man City would be written off as a marketing expense.

I read somewhere that his MLS contract is up fairly soon... he could go to Everton on a free during the break or next summer. Probably BS anyway.

Just signed a new four year contract with the MLS and the MLS have said they have no intention of letting him leave, not even on a loan.

Guest Roger Kint

apparently hodgson wants bridge

Calcido the Mexican left-back linked with Wigan for £2m. Would sooner have him for that price any day of the week.

Why would he be linked to Wigan? Strange one that

Still think thats a weird move for Raul. Spend your entire career with possibly the most famous club in the world and then end with a couple of seasons in...Germany.

Thought he'd just retire as a 1 club man.

He's said that he wants to keep playing football at the best level he can, instead of warming the bench.

Fair play I guess.

Will this mean Madrid will only have 1 youth product in their squad next season? (Casillas)

EDIT: Granero and Arbeloa aswell actually.

Still think thats a weird move for Raul. Spend your entire career with possibly the most famous club in the world and then end with a couple of seasons in...Germany.

Playing for Schalke isn't that bad actually. He might win the Bundesliga with them next season.

Playing for Schalke isn't that bad actually. He might win the Bundesliga with them next season.

I'd be utterly flabbergasted if Bayern didn't retain their title. Kroos & Braafheid to come back in and they're bound to buy some others.

Raul is going to get some more CL football under his belt though.

I'd be utterly flabbergasted if Bayern didn't retain their title. Kroos & Braafheid to come back in and they're bound to buy some others.

Raul is going to get some more CL football under his belt though.

Bayern can basically only get beaten by themselves.

Problem for them, though they had 13 players in the World Cup who were there until the last day.

So I expect Schalke to get a better start (Magath normally does a very hard pre-season).

And with Magath you never know - I think it'll be very close at the end.