Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest Heneage

I find the Taarabt to QPR deal surprising. Warnock didn't seem to enamoured with him towards the end of last season and Taarabt seemed to have better offers.

Guest kingdawson

I rate him very highly and think it's a very bad mistake letting him go. Apparently the fee is 600k rising to £1mill which is an absolute bargain for QPR.

I rate him very highly and think it's a very bad mistake letting him go. Apparently the fee is 600k rising to £1mill which is an absolute bargain for QPR.

I don't think it was a bad mistake selling him, I don't think he is anywhere near consistent enough to be a success in the PL in the foreseeable future.  He might develop a footballing brain sometime and if he does he'll be good for someone.  What surprised me was the fee, which even with a 30%  sell-on apparently in place, is so un-Levy like.

Remy talking to Spurs and Wham next week.  Stoke forums are saying their talks didn't go well.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

Winston Reid to West Ham, £4m.

Is that Winston off of Ghostbusters? He'd be a great signing, I'd see him as a utility man, the Aaron Hughes of Ghostbusters

Blackburn blatantly annoucing they're going for Moa Abdellaoue by Gamst Pedersen saying "They're going over on Wednesday to watch him play for Norway" and Fat Sam saying "I'm not gonna tell you who we're interested in as that could make other clubs come in and take it from us."

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I can see Diouf doing well for Big Sam, wonder if he'll try and dupe SAF and send the wrong Diouf back when the season is over.