Other clubs' transfers

Dave

How many times can you use the 'c' word until you're banned?

You want to do it together? I f***ing HATE SPURS AND ALL OF THEIR SUPPOSEDLY "ITK" FANS! c***s!

I f***ing HATE SPURS AND ALL OF THEIR SUPPOSEDLY "ITK" FANS! c***s!

Good going, just only 171 more to go..

I hope we totally destroy them at St James' Park next season. AGAIN!

John Bostock's signing for Spurs as certain as it can be without the offical statement.

Turned down Chelsea and Barcelona............

http://www.southlondon-today.co.uk/tn/Sport.cfm?id=7949

The smarm-ometer is close to exploding MJ.

Non-NUFC chat has always been welcomed here, so you can't have checked very recently.

There's a thread now anyway. :aww:

No but if I'm right it was deisgned for Newcastle Fans in the main.  It's turned into Tottenham-online featuring Newcastle United.

This.

And yes, Dave im fully aware of that, but on the other hand, why is it that MJ has to come here and rub salt in our  open wounds? I HATE IT. Yes they got Modric, and apparantly they've now got Dunne aswell.. Spurs-tastic!

'Anything and everything related to Newcastle United. Non-NUFC football talk also welcome here.'

That description has been there for years. The Spursfest has been addressed.

I'm not sure Keegan was ever that interested in Dunne. Probably just linked due to him having managed him at Man City.

Looks to me like Keegan is more interested in Cuellar. Dunne's age, salary and relative similarity to Faye and Taylor might have ruled him out.

I'm not sure Keegan was ever that interested in Dunne. Probably just linked due to him having managed him at Man City.

Looks to me like Keegan is more interested in Cuellar. Dunne's age, salary and relative similarity to Faye and Taylor might have ruled him out.

You may well be right, the Mail article mentioned Villa and Pompey.  But it was a Mail article so anything there could be taken with a large pinch of salt.

Stephan Ireland to The Mackems for £8 million apparently.

sunderland's transfer policy meets the criteria of 'stagflation' - the prices keep rising but performances still stagnate.

'Anything and everything related to Newcastle United. Non-NUFC football talk also welcome here.'

That description has been there for years. The Spursfest has been addressed.

Also, 'Other clubs' summer transfers' should give a hint that it may involve Spurs.

Pearson gone from Southamption :iamatwat:

Replaced by the man who took Helmond Sport to 7th in the Dutch 2nd division..................  ???

A resounding improvement, then!

Replaced by the man who took Helmond Sport to 7th in the Dutch 2nd division..................  ???

A struggling Championship club appoint a manager who's finished 7th in the equivalent league in Holland. Martin Jol had just finished 11th in the equivalent league in Holland the season before he went to Spurs.

A struggling Championship club appoint a manager who's finished 7th in the equivalent league in Holland. Martin Jol had just finished 11th in the equivalent league in Holland the season before he went to Spurs.

RKC Waalwijk were an Eredivisie team when MJ left, they got relegated in 2007.

MJ also left there to become Assistant 1st Team Coach behind Santini, not be the Head Coach.