Transfers few and far between all over

Guest Phil K

Guest neesy111

aye, gutted we didn't sign robbie keane when we had the chance, consistent player, similar style to owen / bellamy, not a managers nightmare, i think he'd have done well here. did the £8m end up on boumsong in the end?>

no it was when we signed owen and luque

souness wanted boa motre and anelka for 6 million each

we're offered keane for 8 million

shepherd bought owen and luque for 27 million

15 million difference, and it almost bankrupted us in the end

Nope, got the facts wrong I'm afraid.

We offered £3.3m for Boa Morte. Fulham wanted £4.3m. Souness wanted the deal but Freddie thought it was too much to pay. Boa Morte wanted to join but we didn't up our offer. Then we get a fax from Depo offering us Luque, who Freddie decided would be higher profile than Boa Morte, so we went for him instead.

We asked Fener about Anelka and were told he wasn't for sale. No idea where you've plucked the £6m figures from.

souness actually said himself

aye, gutted we didn't sign robbie keane when we had the chance, consistent player, similar style to owen / bellamy, not a managers nightmare, i think he'd have done well here. did the £8m end up on boumsong in the end?>

We offered £3.3m for Boa Morte. Fulham wanted £4.3m. Souness wanted the deal but Freddie thought it was too much to pay. Boa Morte wanted to join but we didn't up our offer. Then we get a fax from Depo offering us Luque, who Freddie decided would be higher profile than Boa Morte, so we went for him instead.

We asked Fener about Anelka and were told he wasn't for sale. No idea where you've plucked the £6m figures from.

Link? I know 100% fact what happened with these deals.

Guest neesy111

Link? I know 100% fact what happened with these deals.

how?  where u involved in the deals ffs?  he said on skysports when doing a toon game last season, theres a few on here will remember, it was after we sacked allardyce and was asked would he take it again