Bolton (H) 23/08/08 @ 3pm

Nobody

Guest Bwfcdan

They will lead at half time, but we'll make it 3-1 to us.

I hope... Think this could be a tough one

I think your right :celb:

Is this broadcasted?

Not visually in the UK,  only on the radio.

Always baffles me that so many games aren't shown in the UK! Absolutely ridiculous imo, thank God for living in Iceland and being able to see ALL the matches live. Got 5 channels for the English Premier divison, the only time a game isn't shown is when there are more than 5 games at once, but even then you're only missing out on WBA vs Stoke or something anyway.

Tbf though MOTD would be useless if most games were shown. Its good really I enjoye Gillete and MOTD.

Well it's not like I watch EVERY game in the round. Always watch the "Icelandic MOTD" to see the highlights,controversies and see what the Icelandic guest referees say about todays refereeing mistakes etc.

The MOTD here is shown one hour after the last game on each matchday too  :pow:

I get jealous of not being able to watch all the 3pm games in the UK as well, but at the same time I wouldn't want people to stop going to the games in person - the sellout crowds are so essential to the whole sport.

Still what about some poor sod who supports Newcastle and lives 500km away? Pretty much gives clubs unlimited power over ticket price too.

Guest Heneage

Tbf though MOTD would be useless if most games were shown. Its good really I enjoye Gillete and MOTD.

Well it's not like I watch EVERY game in the round. Always watch the "Icelandic MOTD" to see the highlights,controversies and see what the Icelandic guest referees say about todays refereeing mistakes etc.

Ouch 8-9 o clock? Bleh far prefer 1030-12.

Ouch 8-9 o clock? Bleh far prefer 1030-12.

It is replayed til 12 o'clock

I get jealous of not being able to watch all the 3pm games in the UK as well, but at the same time I wouldn't want people to stop going to the games in person - the sellout crowds are so essential to the whole sport.

Still what about some poor sod who supports Newcastle and lives 500km away? Pretty much gives clubs unlimited power over ticket price too.

Well I know, I live 300 miles from SJP after being brought up about 2 miles away, so I'm learning the pain! I only get to a handful of home games now.

I still think we need to make sure that putting every game on TV won't damage attendances. Nobody wants to watch an empty stadium on TV.

Guest Bwfcdan

Yeah well, we've got Hanson so f*** you Iceland!"

Fair enough, Guðni Bergsson is kinda annoying.

Stuff off  :angry:

Watch the match live £20 (Adults)

Watch the match on NUFC TV £5

The ground would still be full and everyones gets to watch.

Not a bad idea, but I'm sure Sky TV has the rights to the games meaning NUFC TV can't show them?

Doesn't have rights to the ones they don't show.  They ahve an agreement for a certain number of games of their choice.  The MOTD deal would stuff it though.

Is it £5 even for NufcTV subscribers?

Nah, we're talking about a hypothetical way that more people might be able to watch the match in future.

Not sure what the deal with Sky would be when they opened up the possibility of showing Saturday 3pm games, I'm sure if the rights were available Sky and Setanta would throw some money at it. There might still be some for the clubs themselves to pick up though I suppose.

Have a bad feeling about the way Bolton are going to play, I thought with it been early on in the season that they would have a bit of go but after watching Danny Shittu's interview saying "We're going their and hopefully we can get a point" doesn't fill me up with hope.