Michael Owen gets injured; rejoice!

Willow

I take it your not bothering with your comparison?

Clutching at straws tbh

edit: the above post is so bitter it's raining lemons :*****(

Correct, I'm not bothering to research the five months of matches in order to win an internet argument. I have the evidence of my own eyes.

But maybe you might wonder why Alan Shearer chose Viduka and Martins over Owen with the club's Premiership future on the line?

Target man and pace perfected over the finisher?  Injured?  Motivation?

Who knows it's all speculation.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

Does anyone think we could give Man Ure some of the money we've saved from Owen's wages and see if they'll take Ameobi as well?

Here was me thinking "Can't wait to see the reception the cunt gets when he comes up here with the Mancs.."

Oh yeah, we got relegated.....

Never mind that, can you imagine the reception he will get when he steps out at Anfield wearing enemy colours?

Despicable little cunt.

Good luck to the little shit at Man U, at least now he's at a club he actually wants to play for he won't mope around with a face like a smacked arse.

Totally agree with you there. If ever there's a player who seems undecided on whether to sign for us, then just show the manager a dvd of Owen's time up here.

So what do the final figures work out at for him? £1.4m per goal?

:facepalm:

http://img.skysports.com/09/07/402x210/MichaelOwen-ManUtdkit-_2324976.jpg

WTF are SSN's playing at here?

Fergie knows what the fuck he's doing, SAF has a pretty decent track record ya know.  I doubt Owen will start that often (if at all) but if you have ten minutes left in a Champions League match and you're chasing a goal would you rather throw Wellbeck on or Owen?  Owen will also be getting the kind of service he needs at Man U and will actually score goals.

Guest Mani

if you have ten minutes left in a Champions League match and you're chasing a goal would you rather throw Wellbeck on or Owen? 

Shola  :smiley6600:

What I don't get is, will owen be happy to be employed in such a lite role? I don't suppose he has a choice like.

He'd take being a substitute on smaller wages at a trophy-winning club over more money playing every week at a shit club IMO.

Did I mention that I expect him to magically get back into the England squad btw? :rolleyes:

Getting paid for doing fk all is what he wants man, Man u pay him for sitting on the bench now and then, right up his street that, Hull, Stoke and Villa would have wanted him to play week in week out.

Basically the guy knows his body is broken and he is looking for a club that can tuck him away everytime he gets his tweaks, niggles, tears, ruptures, breaks or mumps.

This way he won't appear as injury prone as he won't be relied upon as much and so it won't be made as big a deal of as it would be if he was at a club that relied on him heavily.

part of me hates him for how little he did when he was here, but I would quite like to see him regain some of his old form, to help England.

I'd like to see him get trampled by one of his fkn horses, would plaease me no end that.

part of me hates him for how little he did when he was here, but I would quite like to see him regain some of his old form, to help England.

I'd like to see him get trampled by one of his fkn horses, would plaease me no end that.

Or eaten for that matter.