James Corden...

Dokko

Seriously need a reality check.

James Corden has reportedly bought The X Factor winner Alexandra Burke a £4,000 Cartier watch.

According to The Sun, Corden is "not really her type", but she is currently in text contact with the comedian.

"He is absolutely besotted. It's a bit full on but Alexandra seems to be taking it in her stride. I wish he'd give me a Cartier watch too!" said Burke's mum Melissa Bell.

A source added: "Alexandra is massively flattered and overwhelmed. A gift like that is hard to ignore."

The Gavin & Stacey actor has been romantically linked to a string of women in 2008 including Sheridan Smith, Lily Allen, Leona Lewis and Alesha Dixon.

So another bird about to knock back the 'funny' fat man...methinks he needs to set his sights a little lower, well a lot lower looking like that, come on, its like Shirley off Eastenders wanting a bit of one of JLS or Shane Ward, who really can have their pick of sexy chicks 24-7.

Good luck to the lad, aiming high is a lot easier when you can give them Cartier watches!

Not really, she'll just think he's a fat creepy man rather than a fat funny man.

If some fat bird was stalking me giving me presents that i'd met once or twice if that, i'd ring the police.

Good luck to the lad, aiming high is a lot easier when you can give them Cartier watches!

Not really, she'll just think he's a fat creepy man rather than a fat funny man.

If some fat bird was stalking me giving me presents that i'd met once or twice if that, i'd ring the police.

Good point :lol:

I suppose some people would be flattered by it though!

Can't blame him for trying. Judging by that list of women though I don't think he has taste.

Alesha Dixon????? - She's stunning mate.

I saw an interview with him once where he said that he never had trouble getting girls because of his sense of humour.  Good luck to him I say.  Its no surprise he is cracking on with that Alexandra bird as he is always sniffing round that X Factor second show thing on ITV 2.

Can't blame him for trying. Judging by that list of women though I don't think he has taste.

I saw an interview with him once where he said that he never had trouble getting girls because of his sense of humour.  Good luck to him I say.  Its no surprise he is cracking on with that Alexandra bird as he is always sniffing round that X Factor second show thing on ITV 2.

I saw it as well, it was about a week before getting knocked back by Lily Allen.  :lol:

Her face is so stretched.

So's his, just the other way.

If they had babies it would look like the moon.

WHAT!?!?

Fuck off!  :lol: shes perfect, man.

So's his, just the other way.

If they had babies it would look like the moon.

:lol:

Guest lankybellwipe

Maybe I should take a leaf out of James' book! While I talk to women daily, laugh with them, and have no fear of them,  in my 33 years on this planet, I have never asked a lady out. It s only by grace of the lord that a mate hooked me up with Bens' mam!  :blush:

Guest lankybellwipe

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii45/toyasthaspot48/alesha_dixon_1715188.jpg

:smitten:

Who is this woman? What is she famed for?

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii45/toyasthaspot48/alesha_dixon_1715188.jpg

Formerly of girl group Misteeq and now a solo artist - abysmal music

Won Strictly Come Dancing one of the times

Guest lankybellwipe

'... list celebrity'

please place a letter of your choice/recommendation in the above space.

'... list celebrity'

please place a letter of your choice/recommendation in the above space.

I'll give her a B-, pretty famous in UK but anywhere else Z list.