The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

pompey are absolute certainties to go down if they stick with Adams. i think their last victory was in november.

So was Boro's. Our form has been shit but those two are in freefall. They both still have the new manager card to play though. It really does feel like a tactical battle at the bottom at the moment - when to sack the boss to get the best boost?

pompey are absolute certainties to go down if they stick with Adams. i think their last victory was in november.

So was Boro's. Our form has been shit but those two are in freefall. They both still have the new manager card to play though. It really does feel like a tactical battle at the bottom at the moment - when to sack the boss to get the best boost?

we might be playing that card ourselves soon

Boro also had their last victory in november. (correct me if I'm wrong) Are they going down as well then?

the one difference for me is that southgate, though shit, has actually shown he can get his side picking up points. adams has never shown that, ever, not even at wycombe.

Fucking hell. Left it at 2-1 ... and they won! good stuff for us!

Another 90th minute goal then... puts that comment from RAWK into perspective.

Can you belive that there's 40 minutes gone in the Real/Racing game, and there hasnt been any bookings?

EDIT: Bah, "Lass" has just went in the book, so close to making it to half-time aswell.

Guest Heneage

Would people be up for raiding the relegated sides for new players Bassong-style? I think there's one or two who we could get for cheap.

Would people be up for raiding the relegated sides for new players Bassong-style? I think there's one or two who we could get for cheap.

No idea who's going down atm, like! Can't say i'd fancy anyone from West Brom or Stoke like...

Boro have got some really good players though i think. Infact, i think he's amassed what's arguably their best side in the Premiership to date, tbh. :undecided: Mental how they're so far down.

Didier Digard is what we're lacking. He'd be an absolute top target for me in the summer, assuming we've got some form of stability.

Aye, but we'll think about it when we're no longer staring down the barrel ourselves.

No idea who's going down atm, like! Can't say i'd fancy anyone from West Brom or Stoke like...

Boro have got some really good players though i think. Infact, i think he's amassed what's arguably their best side in the Premiership to date, tbh. :undecided: Mental how they're so far down.

Didier Digard is what we're lacking. He'd be an absolute top target for me in the summer, assuming we've got some form of stability.

I'd take that Adam Johnson too. Looks like a decent player...

Shit manager and shite players.

Shit manager and shite players.

Shit manager, aye. They've got a good team imo. Shame Alves hasn't got any balls like because there's a quality player underneath it all if you ask me.

Guest Heneage

Being realistic there are about 4-5 "In the drop"

West Brom, Boro, Stoke, Blackburn, Pompey.

West Brom - Zuiverloon,Fortune

Boro - Digard, Tuncay, Downing.

Stoke- Faye? But really no one.

Pompey- Kranjcar, Crouch, Johnson.

Blackburn - Roberts, Emerton, Vilanueva. (Left out Roque Santa Cruz as we stand no chance).