The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Seriously? There were at least 4 or 5 times, particularly in the first-half where he played their back four into trouble with slack passing and nearly even cost them a goal.

Wasn't tonight, but did anyone else notice Marcelino as the pundit on the Spanish match in midweek. :lol:

No but he is Liverpool main scout in Spain.

He's also the Gerry Armstrong of Spain (covers the Premier League for Spanish TV as the main co-commentator).

Being realistic there are about 4-5 "In the drop"

West Brom, Boro, Stoke, Blackburn, Pompey.

West Brom - Zuiverloon,Fortune

Boro - Digard, Tuncay, Downing.

Stoke- Faye? But really no one.

Pompey- Kranjcar, Crouch, Johnson.

Blackburn - Roberts, Emerton, Vilanueva. (Left out Roque Santa Cruz as we stand no chance).

Do you mean aside from us? There's no way we're void from that group of teams...

Blackburn - Roberts, Emerton, Vilanueva. (Left out Roque Santa Cruz as we stand no chance).

Do you mean aside from us? There's no way we're void from that group of teams...

If you must know, I'm sure plenty of clubs would love to have Oba/Jonas/Bassong :lol:

Ahh God felt sick looking at Shay there...we really got screwed over 6 million your having a laugh.He looked outstanding as usual today.Pissed me off looking at him clapping the fans,It feels like  as if my girlfriend cheated on me with my brother

exactly, a 3-2 win away at the worst team in the league doesnt change things that much in terms of how shit we are

If you must know, I'm sure plenty of clubs would love to have Oba/Jonas/Bassong :lol:

Bolded the bit i was getting at. There's no way we're not "in the drop".

Bolded the bit i was getting at. There's no way we're not "in the drop".

Oh we're most certainly still right in the thick of it. Getting slaughtered by Everton and Bolton with Butt and Smith in midfield should remind people of that.

Basically, you've picked the bottom 5 teams iirc.  bluelaugh.gif

I'd definitely how Johnson from Brough. I like Kim and Miller from Western Brough. Definitely take Belhadj, Traore from Portsmouth. (Shame all their other good players are old/left). Have Samba from Blackburn as well. (In addition to all the players Nixon said excluding Roberts and Fortune, who are terrible)

Obviously this is excluding us. We are very much still in the relegation danger zone.

Guest north shields lad

Torres is the all round centre forward, amazing player. :sadnod:

He's a machine, that's why.

Shame one of my favourite players in the world went to the team I hate the most :(

i donrt really like Liverpool, but i fail to see how anyone can hate them more than sunderland.

I'd definitely how Johnson from Brough. I like Kim and Miller from Western Brough. Definitely take Belhadj, Traore from Portsmouth. (Shame all their other good players are old/left). Have Samba from Blackburn as well. (In addition to all the players Nixon said excluding Roberts and Fortune, who are terrible)

Obviously this is excluding us. We are very much still in the relegation danger zone.

Western Brough?

Kim was gash today, Fortuné was pretty good, used his body well.

You been on the sauce today ?

Torres is the all round centre forward, amazing player. :sadnod:

He's a machine, that's why.

Shame one of my favourite players in the world went to the team I hate the most :(

i donrt really like Liverpool, but i fail to see how anyone can hate them more than sunderland.

Well I'm not from Newcastle, so don't really give a shit about Sunderland apart from when we play them.

I'd definitely how Johnson from Brough. I like Kim and Miller from Western Brough.

What? :lol:

:lol: It was definitely Boro amd West Brom in my head when I was typing.

Western Brough?

Fortune has been s*** his whole career. Not worth anything in France. Not changing my opinion from one match.

Your really like that s**** dutch kid at W.B.A & Fortune is on loan iirc.  Okay same teams

W.B.A - I.Miller (Pace of Bellamy, scoring prowess of Shola) & James Morrison (A North East lad & we need to dilute the North West power at the club)

Boro: Riggott (Good 4th choice cb), Pogatetz (Need a real c*** in the team, would play at LB),  Arca (Would complete his set of NE PL clubs, can play LB, LW & CM), Johnson (Would be a modern day Howey), Wheater (The ugly Peter Crouch, now we can take a corner he would be worth having, not a bad CB either),  Porritt (Once the "Golden Child" needs a freshen up & SJP is just the place) & Walker (Killy lad)

Stoke - Fuller (Him & Oba = madness)

Pompey - Kaboul (We need a sulky French c***, Seb is rather chipper), Crouch (Even Jonas could pick out Rodders), Nugent (We need a scouser or eight in our squad), Pennant (On-loan, out of contract in the summer, we have no RW), Kranjčar (sign him & play him in the middle) & Belhadj (Been canny this year for them)

Blackburn - Warnock (Just to annoy KK), Samba (6ft 5in & only 24 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:) & Reid (Was playing good stuff before his knocks)

Downing, Santa Cruz, G.Johnson will get better gigs than Newcastle United can offer in the short term.

I'd definitely how Johnson from Brough. I like Kim and Miller from Western Brough.

What? :lol:

:lol: It was definitely Boro amd West Brom in my head when I was typing.

Western Brough?

Fortune has been s*** his whole career. Not worth anything in France. Not changing my opinion from one match.

Can only judge him on what i've seen (today) definitely seems to have the raw attributes to be half decent - tall, bodystrength etc

Western Brough?

Kim is a perfectly good player who'd be doing much better in the Prem if Mowbray didn't insist on playing him either on the wing or as a holding midfielder. Needs to be given freedom to play  right behind the strikers.

Was doing very well for the first couple of games when he was played in the right position. Struggling because he's been pushed down the pecking order by Koren and Morrisson after coming back from injury.

He was absolutely unstoppable when he was playing in Korea, should be good enough to make the squad in a mid~low table Premiership team. (Us, perhaps?)

Western Brough?

Kim is a perfectly good player who'd be doing much better in the Prem if Mowbray didn't insist on playing him either on the wing or as a holding midfielder. Needs to be given freedom to play  right behind the strikers.

Was doing very well for the first couple of games when he was played in the right position. Struggling because he's been pushed down the pecking order by Koren and Morrisson after coming back from injury.

He was absolutely unstoppable when he was playing in Korea, should be good enough to make the squad in a mid~low table Premiership team.

Koren is a decent player, plays it easy, decent shot on him. Remember him being Lillestroms stand out player when we played them in the Inter-cocopops cup n all. Kim looks too lightweight for the Prem

Western Brough?

He was absolutely unstoppable when he was playing in Korea, should be good enough to make the squad in a mid~low table Premiership team.

Koren is a decent player, plays it easy, decent shot on him. Remember him being Lillestroms stand out player when we played them in the Inter-cocopops cup n all. Kim looks too lightweight for the Prem

You don't need to be huge to play attacking midfielder. He's got the skill/eye for a pass to be effective.

I'm just baffled as to why Mowbray is playing him in the holding role. Might as well not play him at all.

Western Brough?

You don't need to be huge to play attacking midfielder. He's got the skill/eye for a pass to be effective.

I'm just baffled as to why Mowbray is playing him in the holding role. Might as well not play him at all.

I'll admit when the commentator said West Brom were playing 4-4-1-1, I was surpirsed to see that the man in the whole was Morrison and not Kim. Seems that's exactly the role you'd want him playing.