Britain's Weirdest Phobias

Robster

Guest LucaAltieri

Lad at work is scared of Eggs, very difficult working in a supermarket. He be's sick if he sees one.

Does this extend to all sorts of eggs? Duck eggs? ...what about chocolate eggs? ...just anything slightly egg shaped?

What about powdered egg?

Guest lankybellwipe

Lad at work is scared of Eggs, very difficult working in a supermarket. He be's sick if he sees one.

Woaaaaaaaah

He must be egg-stremely sick of being sick on seeing eggs!

He must be egg-static when he finishes work!

He sounds like an eggs-ample of a bell end!

O0

The woman with the pea phobia needs to get herself sorted out. "I just feel like they're all staring at me and.. ganging up to get me."

That does sound like a bit more than a phobia :lol:

Not being funny, but out of all the fruit and veg to have any kind of fear of the pea would be at the back of the que. What the fuck is a pea going to do to you? Proper docile veg.

The woman with the pea phobia needs to get herself sorted out. "I just feel like they're all staring at me and.. ganging up to get me."

Not being funny, but out of all the fruit and veg to have any kind of fear of the pea would be at the back of the que. What the fuck is a pea going to do to you? Proper docile veg.

:lol:

havent you heard of pea shooters?

Not being funny, but out of all the fruit and veg to have any kind of fear of the pea would be at the back of the que. What the f*** is a pea going to do to you? Proper docile veg.

havent you heard of pea shooters?

It's the grapes of wrath that I'm shit scared of. Horrible temper.

On ITV now.

Some woman terrified of KNEES  :lol: What the hell is all that about

I have that.  :lol: Not really severe and I've not seen the programme you're on about, but I can't bear to have them touched and there mere thought of them makes me want to whitey. It's that squidgy bit just below the kneecap. :puke: