Would Ashley address the fans?

BONTEMPI

In the unfortunate event of us going down, do you think Ashley would have the balls to address the fans publicly, or would he fucking cower like the tosser we perceive him to be?

i don't see that anyone would get any benefit out of personally, even if he did

besides, what could he possibly say?  i'd rather he release a statement explaing he's going to invest in the squad, appoint a better (competent) chairman to run the club day to day and never see or hear from the fat cunt ever again

As Mrmojorisin75 points out, there's little benefit.

Using this as another stick to beat Ashley with rather than focus upon staying up? Congratulations, I hope the extra 5-10 minutes on monday night was useful.

Using this as another stick to beat Ashley with rather than focus upon staying up? Congratulations, I hope the extra 5-10 minutes on monday night was useful.

I think the hope is that if the worst happens and we go down, then EVERY approach to running the club needs to change (and evvery mistake made this year to not be repeated) in the close season. More than ever, by the time we kick off again in August, this place has to have a feel good factor and Ashley coming out and openly talking in the summer will be a major step towards that.

Yep, its not important right now but the shit trail goes all the way back to Mikes door.