The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest firetotheworks

I'm not sure any team has really deserved the title this year, the only reason there's a battle is because they've all noticeably dropped in quality.

Neville, Giggs and Scholes are nowhere near title-winning quality anymore. Need to be replaced properly in the summer.

Too many shithouses like Carrick and Berbatov too.

That's Man Utd out of it. 2 horse race, I think Arsenal have to win at WHL or that's it.

You do know that Arsenal will only be a point ahead of Man U if they win their game in hand?

Yeh but with the run ins I would say Arsenal have a much better chance. Utd aren't having a good time of it atm and I can't see them winning at Citeh next week.

Media's stereotype of Newcastle fans wanting attractive football and nothing else is so misdirected. I watched the wolves vs stoke match on telly today, every 30 seconds most of the crowd were singing "boring! boring! boring! boring!..."

Guest Geordiesned

Loads me players losing their footing and yet the co commentator reckons the pitch is playing well and they're all staying on their feet!

Guest firetotheworks

Loads me players losing their footing and yet the co commentator reckons the pitch is playing well and they're all staying on their feet!

On your phone by any chance? :)