The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Jose Mourinho: "One of the most important things I learnt from Bobby Robson is that when you win, you shouldn’t assume you are the team [...]" 

Seems like he had forgotten about that after the final whistle here.

Barca robbed out of a final spot, in the way that they were lucky as f*** last year. The balance is restored.

Fail to see how they were robbed like. If anything, more of the decisions went for them tonight.

There was only one decision that mattered and it was the one made on Bojan's disallowed goal.

Barca robbed out of a final spot, in the way that they were lucky as f*** last year. The balance is restored.

Fail to see how they were robbed like. If anything, more of the decisions went for them tonight.

There was only one decision that mattered and it was the one made on Bojan's disallowed goal.

The fact that Inter had to play an hour with 10 men because of a terrible decision also played a part.

horrible horrible thuggery wins.

no wonder i hate italian "football" with a passion.

:thup:

I don't how anyone who watches the Premiership can think that was thuggery, or think that the Italians or any more physical than England's top teams.

Give over.

Pathetic refereeing over two legs.

God, inter are such a despicable team. They made no attempt to actually play football today.

No attempt?  They were down to 10 men and protecting a 2 goal lead.. lets have an open game though.. ffs.