Nicolas Anelka - It's not me, it's everybody else!

Gash

“All was going fine, Anelka was counting up all the Stephen King novels and joking around with us when suddenly a look came across his face like someone had walked over his grave. When we turned around we realised that someone was standing in the main doors. Patrick Vieira.”

“It was like something out of High Noon!” Said regional manager Gavin Marshall, “Vieira was just stood there, silhouetted against the glass doors grinning away with a huge baguette protruding from his Sainsbury’s bag – and that’s not a metaphor, I think he’d literally just been food shopping, but I think there was a message in that. Anyway, they just stared at each other for a few seconds before Vieira, calm as you like, chuckled to himself and put his finger to his lips. It was bloody creepy. Then, casually as you like, he left like nothing had happened. I’m not ashamed to say I was frightened for my life.”

:lol: :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

So how far did everyone get before they realised it was a fake? Have to admit I believed up until the cock slap. :lol:

Before i clicked on it. Admittedly i saw it on another forum the other day though ;D

Do quite like the idea of Wenger doing a Borat style 'High Five' mind

:spit: Quality. 

I was actually believing it and struggling to work out how Viera managed to cockslap Anelka in the face when standing up.  :lol:

I went as far to think Anelka was on his knee's in front of him.

:mackems: