Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Just caught up with the Chelsea game and the interviews, and totally felt compelled to write this. I feel so proud to be a Geordie right now, to follow and be a part of this team in the city. What a great season it's been (so far), and what a fantastic group of lads we have wearing the clubs colours (on and off the field).

I'll happily eat humble pie and hold my hands up to say that I never expected anything like what this season has been. Everybody at the club deserves tremendous credit. Here's to hoping we have a fantastic summer and kick on from here. Fingers crossed

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Just caught up with the Chelsea game and the interviews, and totally felt compelled to write this. I feel so proud to be a Geordie right now, to follow and be a part of this team in the city. What a great season it's been (so far), and what a fantastic group of lads we have wearing the clubs colours (on and off the field).

I'll happily eat humble pie and hold my hands up to say that I never expected anything like what this season has been. Everybody at the club deserves tremendous credit. Here's to hoping we have a fantastic summer and kick on from here. Fingers crossed

Proud to be a Geordie.

Has avatar and signatures of Roma.

:p

Drogba is on tonight's Graham Norton

:serious:

:lol:

Graham is joined by Julie Walters, Didier Drogba, Simon Amstell and Jessie J.

Can't imagine him squashed on the sofa between the rest of them. :lol:

Had that shit on for 23 minutes and it's been horrific guests, he also mentioned the guest coming on later and it is none of the above ???

Edit: Graham Norton and Alan Carr aren't the same person :lol:  :fool:

Anyone see the Hodgson vs Redknapp stats a while back by the way?

They mentioned Redknapp has two major trophies, one was with Portsmouth (obviously), guess what the other major trophy was?

Anyone see the Hodgson vs Redknapp stats a while back by the way?

They mentioned Redknapp has two major trophies, one was with Portsmouth (obviously), guess what the other major trophy was?

Intertoto? :lol: :lol:

Had that shit on for 23 minutes and it's been horrific guests, he also mentioned the guest coming on later and it is none of the above ???

Edit: Graham Norton and Alan Carr aren't the same person :lol:  :fool:

If Graham Carr quits because of this, I'm pinning the blame on you.

haha im guessing graham norton knows f*** all about football so this is a little bizarre

I watched it, it was awful. Basically talked about his work back home in the Ivory Coast and there was a lot of jokes made which he clearly didn't understand.

Him and Norton also danced the Drogba dance. :lol:

You know that new stand Wolves were building?, well look at the view the away fans will be given.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d4b78042-0013-4d54.jpg

The stand which has it's roof in the way was supposed to come down during the summer and be built in line with the new stand they have built, however it has been delayed indefinitely.

:lol: Oh dear.

Worse still, you can't see it but on the stand thats in the way they have had to take out some seats in the lower rows because the new stand is actually in the way of those seats as well. This new stand which seems to fuck up everyone's view has cost Wolves £18m.

Oh also, in the new stand they have a new bar facility which has "posh" seats set in the back rows, unfortunately these are next to disabled areas which have a concrete walls around them which makes it impossible to see the corner flag from the "posh" seats.

What a total fuck up that stand has been.

Theirs more still. Just before the Man City game they had been replacing the temporary seating with permanent seating, when they let the fans in for the match loads of seats were collapsing.