Schweinsteiger Xavi       

Iniesta                    Cronaldo

Ibra  RvP

J. Cesar

D. Alves  T. Silva  Colo  Marcelo

Vidal  Mascherano

Suarez    Messi    Neymar

Aguero

Too many forwards available for SA. Had to leave out Cavani, Higgy, Falcao, Sanchez etc. Europe would win thanks to the midfield.

Probably right about having the midfield advantage but South American has so much firepower not just upfront either.... the 2 fullbacks are this generations Cafu and Carlos.

It's all fantasy of course but if the South American team pressed and broke with a lot of speed i could see them winning.

There's too much firepower and creativity there to be able to keep quiet.

South America XI vs Europe XI?

Casillas

Lahm  Kompany  Pique  Cole

Schweinsteiger Xavi       

Iniesta                    Cronaldo

Ibra  RvP

J. Cesar

D. Alves  T. Silva  Colo  Marcelo

Vidal  Mascherano

Suarez    Messi    Neymar

Aguero

Too many forwards available for SA. Had to leave out Cavani, Higgy, Falcao, Sanchez etc. Europe would win thanks to the midfield.

Uh, Scott Parker?

:tobey:

Picked up my Perch shorts yesterday. Looks like they have skid marks on them and they haven't come out in the wash, which is less than ideal. Also a little on the small side which is a blow.

Bought obertan's black 3rd kit shorts for £15 on sunday. They are class, fit perfectly and you can't really go wrong given that they cost more than that to buy from the shop.

Picked up my Perch shorts yesterday. Looks like they have skid marks on them and they haven't come out in the wash, which is less than ideal. Also a little on the small side which is a blow.

Bought obertan's black 3rd kit shorts for £15 on sunday. They are class, fit perfectly and you can't really go wrong given that they cost more than that to buy from the shop.

Wait a minute.  Are you teling us that Gabby Obertan wearing kit actually decreases the value?  :lol:

Nah, phobe for fear or dislike I think.  Phile for lover of, and yes that means that paedophile means lover of children.

Exactly, if you were a homophobe you'd be afraid of your home, so you'd never go in. If you were a homophile you'd never leave your home. I think what I'm saying is, if Pirlo was a homophobe he'd never play in Italy.

This is starting to sound like the 'paedophobe' thing from Peep Show as well  :lol:

EDIT: Not saying all Italians are gay either

Top YouTube comment:

"Does he think it means somebody with an irrational fear of leaving their home?"

:lol: Oh, so that's why he's getting confused.

Wouldn't that be a homophile?

:scared:

Homophil. A fake-tanned man wearing a pink sweater draped on his shoulders.

Top YouTube comment:

"Does he think it means somebody with an irrational fear of leaving their home?"

:lol: Oh, so that's why he's getting confused.

Wouldn't that be a homophile?

:scared:

Homophil. A fake-tanned man wearing a pink sweater draped on his shoulders.

Someone find that paint picture :lol:

Edit: http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/6673/philbrownjumper.jpg