Poorliness thread

Guest toonlass

Guest toonlass

Just starting this as poorliness isn't really a mood is it? What is ailing you at this moment? I have niggling earache in my left lug. Earache is a bastard IMO.

Migraines are my super hero achilles heel

I suffer from them aswell, though I have put it down to a heart condition I have, apparently a little hole no matter how minuet in your heart is linked to migraines.

Guest toonlass

I thought women just 'Got on with it.' ?

we do! Doesn't mean we don't know we are not feeling well like, we just continue life regardless.

My left ankle and knee are giving me quite a bit of pain. I've had to wrap them up the past weeks after straining my ankle, and my left stings me regardless.

Also have blood in toes which makes it painful to walk sometimes. Haven't been sickly in months though.

Guest toonlass

I have my medical for my car crash compensation thing next week. My shoulder is still fucked.

Compensation for what?

for the idiot bloke who drove into my car knacking my shoulder.

Guest Howaythetoon

My knee is getting better, could be back to playing footy on Tuesday with any luck. Would love to know what I did to it originally as it made a funny old noise and hurt like hell. That'll be me staying on my feet from now on, no more going to ground making pointless tackles, on astro-turf anarl which burns like fucking hell.

i have never ever had a migraine. i get standard headaches so rare that if one hangs round for more than hour i start thinking it's a tumour.

anyhoo,i've a bit of a sore hand and i was up all night with some stomach pains and the splats that i thought was going to turn into gastroenteritis but didn't.

i have never ever had a migraine. i get standard headaches so rare that if one hangs round for more than hour i start thinking it's a tumour.

anyhoo,i've a bit of a sore hand and i was up all night with some stomach pains and the splats that i thought was going to turn into gastroenteritis but didn't.

like my ankle

Can't remember the las time I was even at the doctors. Don't get headaches or anything silly like that and refuse to take any tablets/medicine unless it's absolutely necessary. :)