The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Witsel scored a nice goal for Belgium....some seriously fking talented players. Hope they can get their act together and play well as a team though.

And just saw Miroslav Klose scored yet again for Germany......never rated him that highly tbh but you can't complain at his goal record for Germany....59 goals in 106 games ffs...

Spain drawing 0-0 with Colombia and about 14 minutes or so left.

We don't get out of second gear for friendlies, which I something I have nee problem with. I wish Del Bosque used them for something meaningful like bedding in new players instead of copy-pasting the WC squad.

Not a game today, but it looks like I'm going to see Doncaster vs Watford on the last weekend of the month.

Random. Don't know if you've been before but the Keepmoat is shit. Proper out of town flatpack job.

Guest neesy111

Is Balotelli fit for this? Read last week that Mancini aimed to have him back for the derby.

Shame we won't be seeing the best player in world playing apparently.

Is Balotelli fit for this? Read last week that Mancini aimed to have him back for the derby.

Shame we won't be seeing the best player in world playing apparently.

Bendtner not playing like?

Not a game today, but it looks like I'm going to see Doncaster vs Watford on the last weekend of the month.

Random. Don't know if you've been before but the Keepmoat is shit. Proper out of town flatpack job.

I have family there who I'm going to see. Anyway a friend of mine lives there, Celtic fan originally from Glasgow. We agreed to go to a Newcastle game or two when we were in the Championship because a few away games where near Doncaster. That never happened so we are off to see Doncaster.

As far as I recall, the Keepmoat isn't that far out of the town centre, infact it's located next to the Cinema which can't get into the town centre because of the lack of space. It's one of those flatpack jobs, but Donny Rovers were only a Conference side a few years ago, so not bad for them.