The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Man, that f***ing ref killed this game.

Arsenal killed the game.

Really? :lol:

Can't believe you are saying that Van Persie's second yellow was the right decision. Absolutely bonkers man.

0 attempts on goal. They tried to do an Inter and were not rewarded. Rightly so.

I'm not an Arsenal fan, out of the two clubs I by far prefer Barca, and yes the style of play by Arsenal has been poor compared to their usual standards but the ref killed the game when he gave a stupid second yellow to Van Persie. He killed the game as a contest and I'm a bit pissed off about because I've been looking forward to this game for a while now.

Van Persie could have been off even before that incident. Koscielny should also have been sent off by now. I don't buy this blaming the referee. Arsenal tried to play physical and defending the way Inter got the better of Barca last season and found out they were not good enough to pull it off. Clear and simple..

It's fucking annoying how all the talk will be about the red card though. It's probably not actually a valid excuse for Arsenal but that just makes it more irritating IMO.

Afallay is not Barcelona class

He is. Often the best player on the pitch for Holland. Will you give him more than 5 minutes to prove himself at a new club in a new country please?

No because he is terrible.

Man, that f***ing ref killed this game.

Arsenal killed the game.

Really? :lol:

Can't believe you are saying that Van Persie's second yellow was the right decision. Absolutely bonkers man.

0 attempts on goal. They tried to do an Inter and were not rewarded. Rightly so.

I'm not an Arsenal fan, out of the two clubs I by far prefer Barca, and yes the style of play by Arsenal has been poor compared to their usual standards but the ref killed the game when he gave a stupid second yellow to Van Persie. He killed the game as a contest and I'm a bit pissed off about because I've been looking forward to this game for a while now.

Van Persie could have been off even before that incident. Koscielny should also have been sent off by now. I don't buy this blaming the referee. Arsenal tried to play physical and defending the way Inter got the better of Barca last season and found out they were not good enough to pull it off. Clear and simple..

I didn't see your sending off offence and I agree with you about Arsenals style of play tonight, why do you keep bringing it up? Disagree about the ref, let's leave it at that.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Who was sent off?

http://images.wikia.com/batman/images/2/2f/Robin.jpg

http://www.smartlease.co.uk/FORD%20TRANSIT.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_uIhc4Q9uAZU/THMbh4BT6pI/AAAAAAAAC00/LlBfNDX4MgM/s1600/percy.jpg

Afallay is not Barcelona class

He is. Often the best player on the pitch for Holland. Will you give him more than 5 minutes to prove himself at a new club in a new country please?

No because he is terrible.

Alright, you win..  :crazy2: