The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest toonlass

Beautiful freekick from Jelavic  :celb:

Didn't he score a similar one last week?

Scored a header from an El Hadji Diouf free kick last weekend.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

that blackpool defence is so poor they will have a hard time in any league.

They're fucked

Love Eboue.

Only 12 months ago-ish he was being booed by his own fans wasn't it? He has his limitations but seems like a genuinely popular player now. Loved his antics at the World Cup when he was listening in on the North Korea manager's instructions. :lol:

Fook me I'm an avid rangers fan but we are getting way too hard to watch, can't help but flick over to the blackpool game.

Re jelavic, can't see us holding onto him for too long, and would obviously love the toon to go in for him if he was to move.

The state of rangers finances, takeover or not, would mean he could go for about 5mil max, dirty cheap for a25 year old croatian international who really looks the biz

Fook me I'm an avid rangers fan but we are getting way too hard to watch, can't help but flick over to the blackpool game.

Re jelavic, can't see us holding onto him for too long, and would obviously love the toon to go in for him if he was to move.

The state of rangers finances, takeover or not, would mean he could go for about 5mil max, dirty cheap for a25 year old croatian international who really looks the biz

Aye, Rangers are canny gash this season, when Hamilton get an 80th min equaliser Celtic will have won the league :thup: