Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest neesy111

If it's Clichy, cracking deal for a LB that is hopeless at defending.  If it's Nasri then they are fucked.

Why are City buying Clichy? No better than Kolarov in my eyes and Kolarov isn't overly brilliant anyway.

Guess Nasri is the Alexis Sanchez alternative, not a bad move for either party. Wages seem a little excessive like.

I guess given this is the apparent "Last big transfer window" before financial fair-play s*** kicks in (even if it is bound for failure), City and other bankrolled teams will be spending some big dollar.

BUT City's wages are huge and their income is not sufficient - if this rule is implemented properly they are fucked

Fleeced. He isn't worth that at all. I hope we sign for Christ sake.

We now need to sell Arshavin and Rosicky and bring in 3 wingers...

We need big changes and nothing is happening, I'm hoping it will hurry along come tomorrow when the window is open and the players are back.

Sunderland have signed Wickham, Larsson and are brining in Gardner. Can definitely see them becoming a more stable mid-table team, but those signings will never help them challenge for Europe.

It baffles me that anyone on or above Arsenal's level would want Clichy. He's so average.

Agreed, but Gibbs ain't much better, so unless they bring in someone better its stupid to sell him.

It baffles me that anyone on or above Arsenal's level would want Clichy. He's so average.

Agreed, but Gibbs ain't much better, so unless they bring in someone better its stupid to sell him.

Enrique?

If I could be bothered, I would go find the "We could finish ahead of Arsenal this season" thread that was started at the beginning of our relegation season.

I refuse to write off Arsenal, no matter who they sell.

That's the spirit  :lol:

Even if Arsenal went 6-0 up they'd be shitting themselves until the final whistle, that's the kind of Arsenal on offer in 2011, and we did that to them.  :smug:

Not gonna lie, I would fucking love it if Arsenal dropped out of the top 4 next year. If City splashing the cash helps get it done then so be it.

really I'd hate, as much as I get frustrated at Wenger for many many many things they are still the only club who at least are trying to do things the sane way rather than splashing a shit load of cash on transfer fee's and wages and they at least try to play some football even if they could use at times a little less fannying about with it and just boot it

and if Liverpool got back in thanks to Arsenal failure  :puke: