Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Funnily Wenger seems to f*** it up mostly when he pays a lot for a player. Reyes, Arshavin, Gervinho, probably Giroud... didn't Jeffers cost a pretty penny back then, too?

Yep, £8m. Wiltord is the probably worst at £13m. He didn't do much, but they still won the title when he was there.

Funnily Wenger seems to f*** it up mostly when he pays a lot for a player. Reyes, Arshavin, Gervinho, probably Giroud... didn't Jeffers cost a pretty penny back then, too?

Yep, £8m. Wiltord is the probably worst at £13m. He didn't do much, but they still won the title when he was there.

Of which he scored the goal that won it for them. Good player IMO.

Just saw the scenes of Sneijder landing in Turkey. :lol:

Given the welcome that they gave to Darius fucking Vassell I imagine Sneijder's been crowned Sultan.

Was going to post this:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/07/02/article-1197078-0591DE0E000005DC-639_468x312.jpg

:lol:

Reyes was thick as fuck wasn't he? Not standard footballer thick but having to get someone to tie his shoelaces thick.

Wasn't he also breast fed until he was about 11 as well? There is another player this was said about but I am sure Reyes was also a bitty boy.

Reyes was thick as f*** wasn't he? Not standard footballer thick but having to get someone to tie his shoelaces thick.

Wasn't he also breast fed until he was about 11 as well? There is another player this was said about but I am sure Reyes was also a bitty boy.

No, this was Joaquín. You're mixing up tricky but soft Andalusian wingers.

But yeah, he's very thick.

Reyes was thick as f*** wasn't he? Not standard footballer thick but having to get someone to tie his shoelaces thick.

:spit:

Guest chicken little

Still remember this prank show where they tricked him into believing that Atlético wanted to clone him, and he completely fell for it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest elbee909

Reyes was thick as fuck wasn't he? Not standard footballer thick but having to get someone to tie his shoelaces thick.

Maybe his mum was really fit?

Reina already played for us; personally think he would have come good (like he did at Villarreal) had he been given more time, but can't complain about Valdés.

His pap already played for us in goal, too.

Anyway, seems Juventus have confirmed Llorente's signing on a Bosman.