Luuk de Jong signs for PSV

BeloEmre

If its true we offered 12mill then I bet that fee could get sturridge. Wonder what he's on at Chelsea and if he'd agree to us ?

Would love Sturridge, he can really be that Bellamy player. Though i suspect hell want to be the main man down the middle.

Not convinced by Sturridge, seems a bit greedy to me

Agreed and doesn't work hard enough either also seem's to make the wrong decision too often. You could argue Pardew could coach these things into him but i'm not sure personally.

Besides he wouldn't come here without certain starting place, would also command very high wages which we wouldn't give him.

As we were in for him, Carr clearly saw him as having the talent which might've made him a real success at Newcastle. But we bid 11m, Twente wanted silly money and the lad chose elsewhere anyway. Not a disaster at all, move on scenario.

As we were in for him, Carr clearly saw him as having the talent which might've made him a real success at Newcastle. But we bid 11m, Twente wanted silly money and the lad chose elsewhere anyway. Not a disaster at all, move on scenario.

Spot on.