Luuk de Jong signs for PSV

BeloEmre

Guest bimpy474

Thought this one would go through still but Cabaye will still need to be replaced and he won't be.

And that'll be used as a good thing, we have De Jong lalalalalala fuck off. We need to replace Cabaye now.

Not quite sure which way we'd slot him in :lol:

Tiote Anita

Sissoko Ben Arfa Remy

de Jong

Tiote

Sissoko Anita

Ben Arfa          Remy/Gouffran

de Jong

Tiote Anita

Sissoko            Gouffran

de Jong Remy

Has anyone seen much of him? What does he bring to the side?

Carr seemed to fancy him before his Germany move, so this continued interest bodes well. He's obviously spent some time in Holland to pick up Anita and that's worked out well so hopeful LDJ has something about him to justify the interest.

Guest Roger Kint

Tiote Anita

Ben Arfa Sissoko Remy

de Jong

That

Tiote Anita

Ben Arfa Sissoko Remy

de Jong

That

Any worries about the wide positions being so weak defensively? Don't want to come across all Pardew but it has to be worth a thought.

Guest Roger Kint

Tiote Anita

Ben Arfa Sissoko Remy

de Jong

That

Any worries about the wide positions being so weak defensively? Don't want to come across all Pardew but it has to be worth a thought.

I would be more than happy with it, obviously Gouf getting games somewhere across the 3 at times and most harder away games. Besides the season is over, may as well go out attacking

Guest Roger Kint

I assume this is the transfer that Pardew said was going to happen regardless of the Cabaye situation? I like the move, it's just hard to get excited now with Cabaye going..

Well as its been going on for about 3 weeks........

I assume this is the transfer that Pardew said was going to happen regardless of the Cabaye situation? I like the move, it's just hard to get excited now with Cabaye going..

I know, it's just suspicious that it finally happens right after the Cabaye news..

Thought this one would go through still but Cabaye will still need to be replaced and he won't be.

And that'll be used as a good thing, we have De Jong lalalalalala f*** off. We need to replace Cabaye now.

:lol:

Was only this morning that lalalalala was being said but for excuses for no signings. We get one in and the lalalala is still coming out to play. If we sign a midfielder will it be....lalalalala offer for Cabaye too good to repalce, fuck off Pardew :lol:

Guest bimpy474

And that'll be used as a good thing, we have De Jong lalalalalala f*** off. We need to replace Cabaye now.

Was only this morning that lalalalala was being said but for excuses for no signings. We get one in and the lalalala is still coming out to play. If we sign a midfielder will it be....lalalalala offer for Cabaye too good to repalce, fuck off Pardew :lol:

You're a moron.

Guest neesy111

Grow up ffs.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Tiote Sissoko

Remy Anita Gouffran

de Jong

Tiote      Anita/Sissoko

Sissoko/Ben                        Gouffran

Remy  de Jong/Shola

Guest Roger Kint

I know, it's just suspicious that it finally happens right after the Cabaye news..

Or more obviously they needed to push it through because of Cabayes transfer. Not sure if you noticed but people arent reacting well to it