Company of Heroes 2

Clay

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I'd get it if there were a few on here playing.

You're so going to love the first few Steam sales :lol:

I'm thinking about picking it up, looks great but I'm the same, want to see if there's going to be a few for online play.

The thought of them concern me greatly. Might try and show some self-restraint for once in my life. Though thinking about it, with my 1MB connection, if I bought a shitload of games in the first sale, I'd be set for a few years.

The thought of them concern me greatly. Might try and show some self-restraint for once in my life. Though thinking about it, with my 1MB connection, if I bought a shitload of games in the first sale, I'd be set for a few years.

:yao:

That's not how it works. Steam is like a fucking disease. I have games that I know I'll never play, yet I still keep buying. :lol:

I would play online if I had it, the first one was good craic with people from here. :)

I don't really play PC games but I go crazy during these sales. :lol:

Had a great wee game of this today with Clay. :)

Hopefully we can get some 2v2 or co-op going with a few people. I had actually forgotten how much fun this game is.

So its been released then?

Aye, came out on 25th I think.

• 6 months later...