Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Depends which street tbf, I'd notice her in the streets around my house like. :lol:

Same. There'd at least be some sort of conversation about her. Something like "Was that Taylor Swift?" "Yeah I think it was." "Well that's surprising." So you're wrong VI.

Depends which street tbf, I'd notice her in the streets around my house like. :lol:

Same. There'd at least be some sort of conversation about her. Something like "Was that Taylor Swift?" "Yeah I think it was." "Well that's surprising." So you're wrong VI.

Hey, I clearly said "if she wasn't famous" in my claim. So not wrong :p

Something I found while going through the closets at my parents' house:

http://s21.postimg.org/pxp7pikon/2015_04_11_17_57_28.png

It's in pristine state. Pity I don't fit in it anymore.

Don't Barca fans despise him?

Anybody see 'arry on Football Focus today?

was mumbling something about how he now wants to take a back seat and work with a young manger so he can show him the ropes and give him guidance.

Clearly begging for the Bournemouth gig the arrogant t***  :lol:

Where was that piece that was written about Redknapp quitting after deadline day? Citing his knees as preventing him from managing but oddly enough he was on the golf course 3 days later or something like that?

http://i.guim.co.uk/static/w-620/h--/q-95/sys-images/Football/Pix/pictures/2015/4/11/1428749181501/Barcelona-celebrate-winni-007.jpg

Barça’s ideas have been spread across Europe by former players who switched to the dugout, including coaches of four Champions League quarter-finalists

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2015/apr/11/barcelona-coaching-champions-league

Danny Murphy is an absolute drip, just when you're celebrating the end of Lawrenson you get lumbered with this knacker. He nearly make Jenas look interesting.

Loved when he dismissed Perez as not good enough for the league after seeing long balls hoofed towards him for twenty minutes.

Guest antz1uk

alyson rudd is a fucking tit, she must be a volunteer at the times, the clip of her. she looks like an 80's supply teacher. can't understand how she can speak so much sense about redknapp then toss it off when it comes to northern club stereotype cliches

Danny Murphy is an absolute drip, just when you're celebrating the end of Lawrenson you get lumbered with this knacker. He nearly make Jenas look interesting.

Loved when he dismissed Perez as not good enough for the league after seeing long balls hoofed towards him for twenty minutes.

Didn't he score 10 minutes later? Or at least carved a chance out of nothing