Firefox

Guest nufc1984

Download it by clicking on the button at the top hand corner of the forum (right)

We get 1 dollar per download :D

even if the same person downlaods it over and over agen

ive redownlaoded it btw jsut to help u lot out.

I am undecided about firefox. I know alot of sites have trouble working with it, and i am so used to Internet Explorer...

Anyone care to tell me the difference?

Got firefox earlier, and it is fast as fuck  :D :D

The only problem i have with it is that it dees'nt havethe 'Favourites' button like Internet Explorer, just takes a bit of getting used to having to go to 'Bookmarks' all the time :D :D

But i'm just nit-picking :lol:

Just put the sites you use the most in the "bookmarks toolbar".

I'd advice anyone to get FF, some people say that some sites don't work with it (I've never had a problem), if this is so, these sites arn't worth looking at anyway :p

Guest nufc1984

Got firefox earlier, and it is fast as ****  :D :D

The only problem i have with it is that it dees'nt havethe 'Favourites' button like Internet Explorer, just takes a bit of getting used to having to go to 'Bookmarks' all the time :D :D

Told ya  blueyes.gif

Got firefox earlier, and it is fast as fuck  :D :D

If you right click on the toolbar across the top and select 'customize' it brings up a window to customize your toolbar, in this option if shows you diffent buttons that can go on the toolbar and if you just drag and drop the one's you want it'll place them in the toolbar alongside the home, refresh, back and forward buttons.

I've added history, new tab, web developer and bookmarks onto mine so they're easier to access.

Got firefox earlier, and it is fast as **** :D :D

If you right click on the toolbar across the top and select 'customize' it brings up a window to customize your toolbar, in this option if shows you diffent buttons that can go on the toolbar and if you just drag and drop the one's you want it'll place them in the toolbar alongside the home, refresh, back and forward buttons.

I've added history, new tab, web developer and bookmarks onto mine so they're easier to access.

hey nice one mate, cheers :D

• 2 years later...

Firefox 3 is out today. Been using the betas for a bit it's got a lot of improvements.

Definitely worth the update, though some older extensions may be broken. You can probably find alternatives to any that don't work.