"Thanks"

*TWANGGGGGGGGGG*

"What was that?"

"Nothing"

Or even shorter version:

"Abou, take seat"

"I Can't"

"Bye"

Waste of money by Villa. I've followed Jordan Ayew's career for a number of years now. I've seen him have perhaps 3 good games tops. The Ghanaian national side isn't blessed with great attacking players and I wouldn't have him starting. I rate Atsu much higher. I've been told that he's actually a proper striker but Ghana tend to play him off Gyan/main striker or in a wide forward position so perhaps he's not been utilised correctly.

But I must have seen him at least 2Cheers but as i didnt check and i missed the cut off date, typical  0 times and he's rarely impressed. Andre is way better.

Put a 5er on him scoring 75 goals next season.

I love me some Abou Diaby. Great signing as long as it's a sensible contract.

such as a one game contract, something like that?

He'd have a fucking class game and then sign for Bayern, so nah. 8 yearer imo.

Apparently we are in talks with premier league clubs (West Ham and Everton are mentioned) to sell Halilovic, who doesn't want to stay at Barça B. Lad's very talented, but also really immature as a player.

€6m is being mentioned, with a buyback option.

Stoke have apparently bid for our winger Adama, too.

Adama could do a job for a lot of sides, to be frank. He's got amazing athleticism and decent skill, his main issue is that he's a headless chicken. He should do well in the PL.

http://i.imgur.com/Mge9tcu.jpg

He's far better than Obertan. Not that it's a massive feat.

Adama's playing style consists entirely of grabbing the ball and running towards goal. He has little else to his game, but he'll get there relatively often due to sheer pace and strength.