Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Salah, Coutinho, Mane and Firmino as a front 4 is rather tasty.

depends what you want, they will simply not win the league with that lineup and i'd suggest they'll struggle to push on from last year as well

it's like a load of false nines or whatever, it'll have it's moment but without a proper focal point will lose it's way too much over a season

That isn't the issue i see tbh, the issue i see is that Salah and Mane are both most effective coming in off the right wing. I struggle to see a scenario where one of them won't look significantly worse as they are forced to play an unnatural role.

But we'll see i suppose.

They won't be starting them all imo, they'll rotate them as necessary as that was Liverpool's biggest weakness with what happened in January.

Yep. But my point was about them buying a striker or not.

Moise Kean could leave Juventus due to a dispute over some tractors, according to his father.

The 17-year-old made his full debut for Juve last season and became the first player born after the millennium to play a competitive fixture in Europe's top five leagues. His rise has made him a reported transfer target of a host of Premier League clubs, and his dad, Biorou, says the teenager may leave the Serie A champions because the club have failed to deliver him a fleet of tractors.

He told Tuttosport: "Juventus offered a contract of €700,000-a-year, which was fine, but the problem is they had also promised me some tractors for my agricultural business in the Ivory Coast, but now they say there is no budget for them.

"I own several hectares of land in the Ivory Coast which I would like to cultivate with rice and corn. I'm an agronomist. I asked for agricultural materials and they told me "no problem". However, the other day, Juve's lawyer contacted me to tell me that the contract offer had been revoked because my requests were out of their means."

:lol:

Moise Kean could leave Juventus due to a dispute over some tractors, according to his father.

The 17-year-old made his full debut for Juve last season and became the first player born after the millennium to play a competitive fixture in Europe's top five leagues. His rise has made him a reported transfer target of a host of Premier League clubs, and his dad, Biorou, says the teenager may leave the Serie A champions because the club have failed to deliver him a fleet of tractors.

He told Tuttosport: "Juventus offered a contract of €700,000-a-year, which was fine, but the problem is they had also promised me some tractors for my agricultural business in the Ivory Coast, but now they say there is no budget for them.

"I own several hectares of land in the Ivory Coast which I would like to cultivate with rice and corn. I'm an agronomist. I asked for agricultural materials and they told me "no problem". However, the other day, Juve's lawyer contacted me to tell me that the contract offer had been revoked because my requests were out of their means."

:lol:

Bet he signs for Ipswich

Really looking forward to watching Salah next season, he's mint.

:thup:

Him and Mane on the flanks is scary. Bit of a shame they're both better on the right side but with that pace they're gonna cause full backs pure embarassment at times.

Took them like a decade :lol:

But aye about time they bought a CF, as for other signings i don't think they need another midfielder if they stick 3 at the back personally as it seemed to really suit Xhaka and Ramsey.

Will probably need a winger instead mind.