Our better form...

Guest thompers

form!!! What form? we have won 3 PL games against Portsmouth, Reading and Blackburn, and we were extremly lucky to beat Reading and Blackburn. These are the so called easy games, and we just edged past them, even though Blackburn had 10 men for over 50 min. We have been playing like this all season, only difference is, Given is back. Had Harper who I also rate been in goal, we would probley have won one of those 3 games.

I don't understand all this... Oh it's Dyer or Solano or Butt... Dyer has played one game, and he was good, Solano is playing good at right back, but surly he isn't the difference? Butt has been playing good, but Parker was just as effective when he played in my ipinion. Shay came back against ARSENAL, and we havn't lost a game since.

All 3 teams are above us, and we was lucky to beat Reading and that was it.

F***ing hell, some fans are never happy....

Those teams are infront of us because we are piss poor! I'm not saying that we don't deserve to be were we are, we do. I am as delighted as anyone at the results, but not the performence, we have played this bad all season, the ONLY difference is we had Given who saved are ass in all those games (maybe not Portsmouth). Reading were by far the better team against us FACT, and 10 man Blackburn out played us! How can anyone be happy with that? If we had played the way we have in those games, and not won, we would be looking at this in a whole different view.

the truth hurts!!!

Given doesn't score goals and we are actually scoring goals now while before we werent' regardless of Given being in or out...

i love how everyone says things like "we were fucking horrible, givens the only reason we didnt loose." well...he's our keeper, thats his job for the team.