UEFA Cup Draw Thread

Guest BooBoo

Guest EsseveeForLife

Hey, i'm also an SV Zulte Waregem fan

i wanted to tell y'all about the forum, but my mate svzw81 allready did that. Anyway if you want to visit our forum feel free.

I was verry happy when i saw the draw, i'm a big admirer of english football and your stadium is stunningly huge and beatiful!

I long to visit Newcastle, but i don't know if i will make it :(.

I'm also happy the game is called football, because in football you never know :D. I know we don't really stand a chance, especially because you are playing away first.

Good luck and i'm hoping for 2 fair and entertaining matches. Please don't make us suffer to much ... :D

Guest teepee

Hey, i'm also an SV Zulte Waregem fan

i wanted to tell y'all about the forum, but my mate svzw81 allready did that. Anyway if you want to visit our forum feel free.

I was verry happy when i saw the draw, i'm a big admirer of english football and your stadium is stunningly huge and beatiful!

I long to visit Newcastle, but i don't know if i will make it :(.

I'm also happy the game is called football, because in football you never know :D. I know we don't really stand a chance, especially because you are playing away first.

Good luck and i'm hoping for 2 fair and entertaining matches. Please don't make us suffer to much ... :D

thanks guys - we look forward to the match!

Guest Bartos

A guy I know might be able to get me some tickets for the visitors' stand, I hope to have confirmation on the tickets by the end of this week. It's gonna be a few nervous days before I know.

By the way, if I'm right, it will be 30 euro for the Newcastle fans.

This is the stadium of AA Gent:

http://www.kaagent.be/images/_kaagent/grondplan.gif

And I think normally it will be Tribune 4 for the away fans.

• 3 weeks later...

Zulte Waregem have sold former Coventry and Wolves striker Cedric Roussel to Brescia. This leaves them with almost no strikers for their games against us, since their new striker Tosin Dosunmu will be cup tied in the UEFA Cup.

Guest TheDutchman

Zulte Waregem have sold former Coventry and Wolves striker Cedric Roussel to Brescia. This leaves them with almost no strikers for their games against us, since their new striker Tosin Dosunmu will be cup tied in the UEFA Cup.

It allready wasnt a very diffcult hurdle and now it aint even a hurdle anymore  ;D

Btw managed to get ticktets for this one?